Hasson or Wong

Hello, 

New to the forum. I am scheduling my first hair transplant. I am 27 year old with fine, brown hair. Norwood 2-3. Looking at 3000 graft for reconstruction of hairline, temple region 

I have read through a lot of patient reviews, but for myself would you recommend Dr Hasson or Dr Wong and for what reasons? 

Thank you for the help I appreciate every comment. 

Overall, i think it is a safer clinic to choose vs some others.  They’ve been putting out some good work lately (esp more FUE works to showcase)..  

I look forward to speaking with Dr Wong and Dr Hasson sometime soon.  While i havent spoken to Dr Hasson yet, I did get a moment to talk to Dr Wong.  What I can say is I feel Dr Wong is all about the level of patient care and has more sympathy then some other docs ive spoken with.  He seems to try to help you and is upfront on how he can do so with a plan.  He seems he has ethics. 

It is a tough choice, but they both have had success in working in the front and in the crown.  Actually, i think this clinic invented the real lateral slit recipient zone style and “whorl”pattern for the crown which some other clinics used afterwards for marketing.  Some of those same docs have failed in delivering lateral slits and crown work miserably as well .

Now, are you going in for FUT or FUE?  

7 hours ago, Sean said:

Overall, i think it is a safer clinic to choose vs some others.  They’ve been putting out some good work lately (esp more FUE works to showcase)..  

I look forward to speaking with Dr Wong and Dr Hasson sometime soon.  While i havent spoken to Dr Hasson yet, I did get a moment to talk to Dr Wong.  What I can say is I feel Dr Wong is all about the level of patient care and has more sympathy then some other docs ive spoken with.  He seems to try to help you and is upfront on how he can do so with a plan.  He seems he has ethics. 

It is a tough choice, but they both have had success in working in the front and in the crown.  Actually, i think this clinic invented the real lateral slit recipient zone style and “whorl”pattern for the crown which some other clinics used afterwards for marketing.  Some of those same docs have failed in delivering lateral slits and crown work miserably as well .

Now, are you going in for FUT or FUE?  

FUE

I have spoken to Dr Wong as well, but haven’t been able to speak to Dr Hasson yet. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, harry_potter1 said:

I think Hasson is better in getting more grafts, Wong is better in using the numbers he has.

That said, I am not that impressed by their work in FUE, at least yet. Though I am one of the minority 

Who are you impressed by in FUE ?