Hair Transplant of grade 7 with poor donor: Mr Anup Jalota Hair journey of 7043 grafts

Mr. Anup Jalota is a 65-year-old individual whose donor was thin and depleted. He had been wearing a wig to better suit his camera personality. It was a challenge for us to match his screen personality and match the same looks even after the transplant. We could extract 3000 grafts from the back scalp donor and 4000 odd grafts were taken from the beard. The beard hair, though mostly grey, merged well with the scalp hair. Within 2 months, his hair had started growing. Within 4 months he was in a reality TV show, Bigg Boss. By the 7th month, he achieved outstanding growth. After a year of the completion of his procedure, he is enjoying very good results. The point to be noted in this case is that since most of his hair are grey and he is not coloring his hair it tends to look thinner. But if he colors the hair, the light gets obstructed by the blackened hair and thus they appear denser. It was, however, a challenge to recreate a look similar to his wig look which was very dense and thick. However, as we can see his full results, it looks thick, natural, and dense.

1 (1).jpg

2 (1).jpg

3 (1).jpg

4 (1).jpg

• Like 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

I'm sure your patient is quite pleased.  Congrats.

• Like 1

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

On 5/5/2020 at 5:09 AM, n00b said:

Great transformation! Have different angles by any chance? I am interested to know how a top down and the crown shot looks?

Sir, PFA.. I will share crown if possible 

Screenshot_20200508-065132_My Cloud.jpg

Screenshot_20200508-065226_My Cloud.jpg

Screenshot_20200508-065158_My Cloud.jpg

Edited by Abhinay Singh

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.