Best Hair Transplants of The Week

• Administrators

Dear Forum Members and Visitors,

After posting a question to the community here after receiving positive comments, we've decided to push forward and we will be compiling some impressive results of the week for YouTube. I just wanna say that I appreciate each and every one of you who come to the forum to share your genuine experience. You guys are the backbone of this community, and you guys have no idea how valuable your reviews our to anyone researching hair transplants.  I will sticky this topic, and I would appreciate if you guys would put the word out there and share the videos where ever you guys see fit.  

I will be posting the line up of patients once I receive approval from each of them to post their photos for our YouTube channel.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

Here is the first edition to the "best hair transplants of the week" 

Special thanks to @makehairgreatagain @BOW32 and @Danny1671 for allowing me to share their amazing results with the world. This is just the beginning guys, let's build this community up, as we all know how important it is for anyone researching hair transplants.

• Like 10

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
1 minute ago, makehairgreatagain said:

@Melvin-Moderator Awesome job on putting this together! Honored to be apart of this video and hope this will be a great resource for many people considering surgery.

Thank you man, 

There aren't as many crown threads around, and your results so far are some of the best i've seen. Thanks for always keeping us updated.

• Like 1

View my thread

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
6 hours ago, CharlesRobinson said:

hi, nice thank you for posting this, i live in london, UK and want the hair transplant because i am suffering from the hair loss problem, please suggest me the best hair transplant clinic in london.

We recommend two clinics in the UK Farjo and Reddy.  Check out their profiles and results below, and if you’re interested send a free online consultation.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/UK/United-Kingdom

View my thread

• Moderators

Very nice.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators

Thanks dan, 

Id love to see an update.

View my thread

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators
10 hours ago, Alex-stanley said:

What are the most recommended clinics in Turkey (ASMED) , India (EUGENIX) or any other clinic within similar cost range and great results.

There’s a lot of clinics similar cost and range. You need to submit a lot of consultations to get a general consensus.

View my thread

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators
17 hours ago, Allen Jones said:

Whats best clinic and doctor in East coast...specially near DC, Virginia?

If you are looking for a Dr in that area there is Dr William Lindsey in McLean Virginia.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Thanks. Did anyone here use Dr. Lindsey and can i get some references? I have done some reading here but very nervous about HT. ALso are there any suggestions best practices on how to avoid public/social appearances, and communication? I am just worried. I use heavy hair fibers/concealers for past 3-4 years

• Moderators
On 3/9/2021 at 8:15 AM, Allen Jones said:

Thanks. Did anyone here use Dr. Lindsey and can i get some references? I have done some reading here but very nervous about HT. ALso are there any suggestions best practices on how to avoid public/social appearances, and communication? I am just worried. I use heavy hair fibers/concealers for past 3-4 years

Try this search link for this site. He posts a lot of his results on this forum.

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/search/?q=Dr Lindsey&quick=1&type=forums_topic

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

• 2 weeks later...

As long as they follow all rules and requirement from government and health ministery there is no problem.I've been to hospital in Turkey for hair transplant.They want you to have negative PCR test and they obey all the hygienic rules.You have to make sure it is a hospital not small simple black market clinic.I've been to MAYA ESTETIK.Operation,hotel,transfer,clean hospital area,customer relations etc overall it was a good trip,im satisfied.I've chosen it with my previous friend's recommendation.Now i can recommend as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/9/2021 at 8:15 AM, Allen Jones said:

I received a hair transplant from Dr Lindsey last month. Excellent experience. He's a great surgeon with a very good reputation on here.

• 2 months later...
On 04.02.2021 at 08:47, Alex-stanley said:

Türkiye'de (ASMED), Hindistan'da (EUGENIX) veya benzer maliyet aralığında ve harika sonuçlarda en çok tavsiye edilen klinikler hangileridir?

There is a Promed Clinic in Turkey, I had a hair transplant there. I am very happy with the results and the cost. I also toured the city

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 5/7/2020 at 11:06 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Here is the first edition to the "best hair transplants of the week" 

Special thanks to @makehairgreatagain @BOW32 and @Danny1671 for allowing me to share their amazing results with the world. This is just the beginning guys, let's build this community up, as we all know how important it is for anyone researching hair transplants.

Thanks for the video. Well done. Going to meet with A doctor for a consultation in a few weeks 

• 1 month later...

I was considering a hair transplant for a couple
years and a friend had highly recommended this Dr.
Diep. He told me "if you're going to do it, do it right"
I trusted him because his hair looked amazing!
I had scheduled my transplant and when the day
came it was actually very easy. I never felt pain
during nor after the operation.
I can't explain how happy I am with the results.
Especially when I saw the before pictures it blew me
away because I forgot my hair was ever how it used
to be.
I am so thankful I choose Dr. Diep and his team at Medical Hair Transplant & Aesthetics in Los Gatos California. 

54A70A6F-FD15-4133-9DB5-A1917E409028.jpeg

B4E27C41-39F6-4FDF-8A5F-71C298B1C034.jpeg

D5EC6065-8BD2-46B2-8311-7E99C3681020.jpeg

7ED616A0-7C1C-4270-AC08-FE41B8B9D7D2.jpeg

B81B7B53-9B6D-44D3-A779-55294BB694A8.jpeg

B1FE2BCA-B575-4292-8391-6284FDBA7985.jpeg

Edited by Jabar