Posted (edited)

Dear all,

In this video Dr Bhatti introduces you to Tom, he had 5, yes 5 failed transplants but he never gave up hope.

I can actually recall helping Tom with his visa, lovely fella, I personally couldn't be more happier for him.

Once again I hope Tom's story helps educate and inspire some of you guys on the forum.

Enjoy.

Edited by Shera
  • Like 1

interesting video, thanks for sharing. how old is the patient? in the video they say 65 but in the description it says 56

At least he still has hair growing very high up on the sides, so he doesn't really need too much work to get a good result. I know how he feels though. I've been going through it since 1989 and still trying to get some hair growing.

19 hours ago, HTHope said:

interesting video, thanks for sharing. how old is the patient? in the video they say 65 but in the description it says 56

Hhhmmmm, I think he was 65, but now he's 56 :)

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, BeHappy said:

At least he still has hair growing very high up on the sides, so he doesn't really need too much work to get a good result. I know how he feels though. I've been going through it since 1989 and still trying to get some hair growing.

Yes BeHappy, I've read your story, truly fascinating. Tom's got some way to go yet to beat your record!