Dr Raghu Reddy

Hello,

please is there anyone who has recently had or is about to have hair transplant with Dr Raghu Reddy?

am just wondering if he still works in Nottingham as well as London Harley St?

And also for more recent reviews please

thankyou for your help

• Administrators

Check out @Deanomag he had a fantastic result by Dr. Reddy, there was also a guy here who has a YouTube channel called Mike Thurston, check him out on YouTube. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
1 minute ago, ChrisGayle said:

Hi Melvin

thanks so much for the reply.

yes very impressive results! I have messaged the above forum member aswell.

Also take a look at lifeofsteve on YouTube, Dr. Reddy is an excellent choice.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I had an incredible experience with Dr Reddy and his team at his London clinic in August 2017, could not be happier with everything; hair to this day still the same even though I had to stop taking finasteride and minoxidil well over a year ago due to side affects.

Edited by john1972
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, john1972 said:

I had an incredible experience with Dr Reddy and his team at his London clinic in August 2017, could not be happier with everything; hair to this day still the same even though I had to stop taking finasteride and minoxidil well over a year ago due to side affects.

Hello, do you mind elaborating on the issues you saw with fin and min? More specifically the min.

10 hours ago, john1972 said:

Thanks so much for your reply - impressive results very impressive!

• 1 month later...
On 4/29/2020 at 6:03 PM, HTHope said:

Hello, do you mind elaborating on the issues you saw with fin and min? More specifically the min.

I got the common sexual sides, and still bared with it for a few months but it didn’t go away, then felt a strange on it can’t really explain but just didn’t feel myself.

Took over six months to feel normal again and for the sexual sides to start going back to normal, all ok now thank god never ever again would I go near Fin.

Edited by john1972

On 6/14/2020 at 11:44 AM, john1972 said:

I got the common sexual sides, and still bared with it for a few months but it didn’t go away, then felt a strange on it can’t really explain but just didn’t feel myself.

Took over six months to feel normal again and for the sexual sides to start going back to normal, all ok now thank god never ever again would I go near Fin.

Thanks for the details. Have your results suffered since? I know you mentioned some thickening happened with your hair while on fin and min

5 hours ago, HTHope said:

Thanks for the details. Have your results suffered since? I know you mentioned some thickening happened with your hair while on fin and min

Hi Hthope, 

As I mentioned above in the thread...

On 4/29/2020 at 1:50 PM, john1972 said:

hair to this day still the same even though I had to stop taking finasteride and minoxidil well over a year ago due to side affects.

• Like 1