Best Hair Transplants of The Week on YouTube?

• Administrators

I wanted to get your guys input, I'm thinking of creating a series on YouTube calling the best hair transplant results posted on our forum. What do you guys think? Keep in mind, I would need approval from the person before posting the results on YouTube, but I really think so many guys out there would benefit from seeing real reviews. Not enough people know about this website. Let me know what you guys think.

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I think that would be the ultimate test to show real results AND to help educate people on what makes a good restoration vs subpar vs needs improvement.

They can then judge for themselves when consulting with doctors and cut through all the marketing or lingo that will be thrown at them. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, FuriousGeorge said:

I think that would be the ultimate test to show real results AND to help educate people on what makes a good restoration vs subpar vs needs improvement.

They can then judge for themselves when consulting with doctors and cut through all the marketing or lingo that will be thrown at them. 

Absolutely, that’s what we stand for, cutting through the hype and nonsense to show the truth. I’d like to hear from some of you who may have a thread open, would you guys be up for it?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators

Thanks Paddy, 

Would you be open to be posting your results on YouTube, as they manifest?

View my thread

• Administrators
1 minute ago, makehairgreatagain said:

Love the idea Melvin. Great way to drive transparency, education and be realistic about what can be achieved. Great exposure to this forum as well.

Thanks man, 

There's so much "fake news" lol on YouTube, all these guys who are clearly paid to promote Turkish hair mills on there pretending to be real patients. It would be nice to showcase some authentic reviews, and as you said, show guys out there what can be achieved when you go to a good surgeon. 

• Like 1

View my thread

1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Thanks man, 

There's so much "fake news" lol on YouTube, all these guys who are clearly paid to promote Turkish hair mills on there pretending to be real patients. It would be nice to showcase some authentic reviews, and as you said, show guys out there what can be achieved when you go to a good surgeon. 

So True, I'm constantly seeing YouTubers with Less than Average Results + Pluggy Hairlines Promoting HT Clinics. Its a Great Idea Getting Real Results from HRN on YouTube !

Edited by Niko1
  • Like 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Niko1 said:

So True, I'm constantly seeing YouTubers with Less than Average Results + Pluggy Hairlines Promoting HT Clinics. Its a Great Idea Getting Real Results from HRN on YouTube !

I agree, I'll putting up a video today, highlighting my biggest hair transplant mistake, which was my first hair transplant. I'll be showing the difference between going to a doctor that is all commercial hype, and a doctor that is backed by authentic patient reviews/results. If more guys knew about this forum, they wouldn't be going to these hair mills and getting horrible results.

• Like 1

View my thread

Hey Melvin, I think that’s a good idea. I’m always on YouTube looking for people documenting their journey and I’m sure that a lot of people do the same. If they come across your video with multiple results it will deff make them check out the forum and ultimately stop them from possible being a repair patient.

• Administrators

Great feedback guys, I’m glad you’re all on board. Together, we’ll educate the masses. Thankful for you guys.

View my thread

Very good idea @Melvin-Moderator. You could probably even start a channel called Hair restoration network and document the good save bad results we’ve seen on the forum.

I would gladly share my results as a week by week update so people can see firsthand how your head evolves after a hair transplant. All this of course is after the Covid 19 lockdown is lifted and I can get my transplant done at Eugenix.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Yes. Great idea. Are you also going to show some worst hair transplants or contrast the best ones with some not so great ones? It would be good to give people an idea of what the difference is.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.