Dear all,

In this video Dr Bhatti comprehensively explains safe protocols in body hair transplants.

Dr Bhatti has been practising body hair transplant in his clinic for over a decade so naturally he has great knowledge in this subject area which he would love to share with the community.

Once again I hope this video provides a great insight for some of you which will benefit any future choice you make.

Enjoy.

• Like 1

Interesting to watch. I posted a body hair video a week ago and it has been interesting to see others follow suit on the same topic and good to see similar takes on it.  I enjoyed watching this and really was in-line with what we said. All the best to you and the doctor.

• Like 1

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

21 hours ago, lovinitl9 said:

thank you for the video,

can you please post various photo results using different body hairs so we can get an idea of how effective it is. thanks so much

Thank you for your comment, there is one particular case that springs to mind where Dr Bhatti had to use beard and chest to repair a patient.

Read his story in the link below

I'll try to get hold of others for you too.

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting video, but one contradiction strikes me. Dr. Bhatti said that the hair on the cheek has only a 2.5 month anagen phase, which means it cannot grow long and should not be used. But later in the video he talks about having used the hair from the cheek of one patient.

A 2.5 month anagen phase means that the hair would not grow longer than about  3 centimeters. That's certainly not my experience with my cheek hairs, which I'm sure grow much longer than that. Is it possible that the duration of the anagen phase varies with different people?