UK surgeon offering unlimited grafts for £2k

I can't find the ad right now but it shows up on Facebook often. It claims to offer unlimited grafts for £1995, the company is this:

http://medicalhaircentre.com/

A few people have posted under the advert claiming to have had the procedure and it went well. Is this a scam or have UK surgeons finally realised that they're not going to survive after lockdown unless they improve their prices to be more competitive?

Probably a scam...and the folks who have posted have likely been paid for positive reviews. I also wouldn't trust a surgeon who makes such an offer. 

Edited by Dr. Suhail Khokhar

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

• Administrators

Wow red flags galore, not to mention stealing photos of one of our recommended surgeons ⚠️ 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Moderators

The pictures they show look like hair transplants, but they seem to be doing hair systems, laser light therapy, and PRP. I don't see hair transplants. They call it micrografting, but it's a hair system.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators
8 hours ago, BeHappy said:

The pictures they show look like hair transplants, but they seem to be doing hair systems, laser light therapy, and PRP. I don't see hair transplants. They call it micrografting, but it's a hair system.

They have a section called micro-grafting, which is so outdated, the fact they had to steal hair transplant pictures is a huge red flag. I didn’t see anything mentioning unlimited grafts. Op please screenshot that section here, you have to sign up to see it, which is another red flag.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I haven’t looked at the site but I would guess it’s a referral company that tries to recruit patients to go to some unknown/cheap clinic in Turkey for transplants. I’m almost certain the surgeon wouldn’t be in uk and charge that little. Also the whole “unlimited grafts” deal usually entirely exists in Turkey 

• Like 1