6244 DHT/FUE grafts hair transplant in grade 7 by Drs Sethi/Bansal, Eugenix

Every hair transplant patient desires full coverage and density, and our Norwood 7 patients are no different. Most Norwood 7 patients are turned away by other surgeons, as the clinics are not confident in providing the patients with adequate results. However, at Eugenix we’ve been restoring grade 6/7 for almost 10 years.

We have been handling grade 6/7 cases as a challenge since 2012. Our target was to give coverage of the total bald area with cosmetically acceptable density. We started using beard hair soon. After many cases we realised that beard is the not that trust worthy. Rest of the body hair are to be ignored.

We split large mega-session procedures to ensure we do not over harvest the donor area, and to ensure the donor area maintains a homogeneous appearance.

WhatsApp Image 2020-04-21 at 7.51.02 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-04-21 at 7.51.02 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-04-21 at 7.51.03 PM.jpeg

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• Administrators

Absolutely incredible 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@Dr. Suhail Khokhar Sir, thank you for your appreciation.

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

@Melvin-Moderator Sir, thank you for your appreciation.

Kind Regards

@Pyrat Sir, thank you for your kind words.

Kind Regards

Super results.  Thanks for sharing these with us.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.