Posted (edited)

Hello Folks!

This is my second thread on this Forum. My previous thread intended to seek suggestions and gain insight about best FUE surgeons in India. I am very grateful to this forum for all the help. If you want to look at my initial photos please refer to that thread. In this thread I will only record my surgery experience and the journey post-surgery. 

Ultimately one has to make a decision and I have booked my HT with Eugenix at their Gurgaon location on June 18, 2020. I have selected their most affordable pkg. More excited than me are my friends and relations who have tried everything to save their hair, but never had the courage to opt for a HT. I think a lot of them would follow suit if I get good results.

I made this booking about 1 month ago or so when COVID-19 was still not a pandemic and I was hoping that things would calm down by the end of May at most and the self Isolation rules for international passengers arriving in India would be relaxed. Lets see how things unfold. Lot of uncertainty for now. Looking forward to meet @GabreilleN @Abhinay Singh and team Eugenix in June!!

Also hoping that the clinic staff and their families stay safe, healthy, and sustain financially in this tough time!

Edited by Indian_Canadian

Congrats, there was another Canadian Indian forum member who lived in Vancouver, he had some amazing results. Hopefully, the pandemic subsides by June and you can keep your surgery date.

• Like 1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.