Dr.Bisanga - Q&A Live Stream, 2 May, 2020. Causes of hair loss and restoration procedures!

Raphael84

Do you have any questions related to hair loss? Why not have them answered in real time by one of the world's foremost and prominent hair transplant surgeons? We are delighted to announce this upcoming event and wish to welcome everybody to connect and voice your questions and concerns regarding hair loss, the causes, and what options are available both surgical and non surgical.

Make sure to #savethedate and we are looking forward to welcoming you. The exact start time of the event will be announced shortly. #bisangafue #bhrclinic #facebooklive

Screenshot 2020-04-18 at 13.43.12.png

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Administrators

I'll be there,  I would love to join as well.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Awesome. Thanks @Melvin-Moderator

Will be great for you to join us.

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

UPDATE - I am please to be able to confirm the start time if our Facebook event with Dr Bisanga. The live feed will begin at 18:00 Brussels (Central European Time) which is one hour ahead of the UK.

If you have any questions that you would like to submit beforehand, don't hesitate to contact me privately or share it below and we will make sure that Dr Bisanga addresses it.

Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...