Best doctor for thin blonde hair

Hello everyone. I have decided to make the plunge into getting a hair transplant. I have fine/thin blonde hair and am looking for the best possible doctor to do this procedure. Cost or distance isn’t an issue, I am located in Florida but would be willing to travel to find the best doctor for this procedure.

I’m also curious if guys think I can have a good outcome with my fine/thin hair?

here are some pics.

thanks in advance!

3C4AA9AD-4D54-4DFA-A64F-C58531007471.jpeg

D6FAFC2C-54DB-4CE2-A375-7E5C12899FD4.jpeg

E15BADC0-59D7-40DC-9A65-BADABE5D3168.jpeg

149B31D4-B5AE-4BBC-8695-BBDCBC0EED3E.jpeg

380CF474-E19F-4749-9966-A6663BC42FCB.jpeg

Hey, I am in a similar boat although my hair is not blonde. Looking on here for advice and see others experiences. Seems like the same 5 guys respond to most of the posts here. Logged on to RealSelf forums today, wow what a difference tons of info and doctors they even have a app.  Hope it’s ok to say that here. I am new too soo much info out there this is crazy.

Yea I use to have the real self app myself, but to be honest most of the responses there are very generic. You will start to notice all the doctor reply’s are the same or at least very similar. I think they get ratings for replying a lot.

thinhairguy, 

I have blonde hair but not as thin as yours. Your welcomes to check my thread. How old are you and are you on any meds ? 

Edited by Tbcruz

I am 33 and have never taken any meds for hair loss. I have been looking into Dr Woong and Dr Diep. Any feedback on those two doctors?

Im just worried with my hair so thin that I might not get a full look Im looking for. Anyone know of any other threads with fine hair like mine?

Based on your pictures, if I were you deff give finasteride a go and see if that improves your crown and midscaple.

both doctors you mentioned you can’t go wrong with to be honest. Are you solely interested in fue or both fue and fut as options? 

Also try the search bar and type “fine hair” Or “thin hair”

• Administrators

Not sure why this post was reported, but some good advice. Dr. Diep was my personal, and while I have dark hair and it’s more on the thicker side. I know a few blonde guys who had excellent results @JBlonde @E39 @SWdan and even @FUEblonde1985 even though he was skeptical, I thought it his hair looked amazing. I’d suggest reaching out to them for their unbiased opinions. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Dr. Wong has done some nice procedures on guys with fine hair. Check out the thread started by a patient who goes by the name Zaxter. I had an in-person consult with Dr. Wong myself a month ago. I'm interested in him because I have hair on the finer side and he seems to be able to achieve great coverage on fine-haired dudes. Really enjoyed my consult with him, he's an absolute beauty.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Take a look at another blonde member who had FUE with Dr. Hasson @Arminius

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Not sure why this post was reported

I didn't report it, but I'm taking a guess it was due to the lopez7 member who signed up today and makes one post about how we should go to another forum.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Moderators

Blonds and redheads usually have a lower natural hair density that dark hair guys. The good news is that blond hair with a light skin tone usually doesn't need as much density from a hair transplant to get good looking results.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, BeHappy said:

I didn't report it, but I'm taking a guess it was due to the lopez7 member who signed up today and makes one post about how we should go to another forum.

Mind sending me the link?

View my thread

On 4/17/2020 at 8:15 PM, thinhairguy said:

I am 33 and have never taken any meds for hair loss. I have been looking into Dr Woong and Dr Diep. Any feedback on those two doctors?

Im just worried with my hair so thin that I might not get a full look Im looking for. Anyone know of any other threads with fine hair like mine?

I would avoid Diep. Fullstop. I am not saying I would prefer H&W over Diep, I am saying I would prefer almost anybody to Diep. In your case with thin hair, I think he is an especially bad choice. That said, if you can afford H&W, they are arguably the best clinic in the world so I would go there against almost anybody else, especially if you are in North America already.

• Like 1

@thinhairguy your hair and hairloss seems very similar to another member @Rolandas you should check out his thread.

You definitely can achieve a great result. I’m very satisfied with my results from Dr. Diep. That being said, I would definitely try finasteride first. It could help immensely. 

On 4/17/2020 at 3:15 PM, thinhairguy said:

Dr. Wong is incredible. You should, at the minimum, do a virtual consult with him. He saved me from making a BIG mistake by explaining to me, in his professional opinion, why the plan proposed by Rahal was not good for me long-term. Dr. Wong also provided me with much better value and a great (so far 7 months) result. His service afterwards is outstanding as well. Very easy to get a hold of - gives you his personal number to text him with questions etc.