1000 FUE hairline by Dr. Lindsey 1 year

Here's virtually a 365 day result of 1000 FUEs to address an asymetric hairline in a 30ish year old asian male, with preop, early followup, and 12 months shots and close up views of the hairline and donor area.

Thankfully he had thicker, more resilient, hair allowing easy extraction with minimal root trauma.  

The video is: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_vC-hSxAl8

We have a virtual twin of this fellow at 6 months, also growing well, and expect a video of him this fall.

Dr. Lindsey 
McLean VA

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Hi Dr. Lindsey 

I’m the “hater” you reference in your video that asked a question in your previous thread. All I asked was if the punch size was on the larger side since the artas uses around a 1.1mm punch and gets criticized for heavily scarring up donor areas of patients. I also was asking what the wall thickness is on the feller punches you use. So instead of answering you made a video referring to me as a “hater?” Not sure if I’m following the strategy correctly...

thread in question: 

Edited by LonelyGraft
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, LonelyGraft said:

Hi Dr. Lindsey 

I’m the “hater” you reference in your video that asked a question in your previous thread. All I asked was if the punch size was on the larger side since the artas uses around a 1.1mm punch and gets criticized for heavily scarring up donor areas of patients. I also was asking what the wall thickness is on the feller punches you use. So instead of answering you made a video referring to me as a “hater?” Not sure if I’m following the strategy correctly...

To be honest when I saw his video, I went back to see who and what was said, I didn’t think what you asked was that serious for him to call you a hater 🤷‍♂️ could of at least answered your question in the video 2 lol 

• Like 1