potential hair transplant surgeon

• Administrators
5 hours ago, miko said:

I understand. But one thing are results and second thing is attitude of clinic to their bad results. You wrote, that you personally spoke about each bad result of Asmed. You also wrote me that you asked Asmed about my case. After this, they wrote me message on 12th March 2020, that Dr. Erdogan will analyze my photos again that day and they will write me. Today is 23th April 2020 and nobody from Asmed wrote me. I have several messages of Asmed from past where they wrote me: ... Dr. Erdogan will check your case again and we will let you know ... Also they wrote me that my result is normal, or they tried to transfer responsibility to me, according stopping using finasteride after 18 months since HT regardless of the same poor result of my HT in that time (when I used finasteride) and same today. One of the reasons why I choosed Asmed and why I have this crazy sh*t on my head was recommendation of this website. I also think that they shouldn´t be recommended by this website...

Yes I did contact them regarding your case, I believe they had reached out to you for more information. As far as I’m aware they have been standing by every case. Keep in mind, no surgery is guaranteed, and we do not expect recommended surgeons to refund any of their cases. However, we do expect them to stand by their work and offer touch up procedures to ensure their patients receive the results they deserve.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

16 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Yes I did contact them regarding your case, I believe they had reached out to you for more information. As far as I’m aware they have been standing by every case. Keep in mind, no surgery is guaranteed, and we do not expect recommended surgeons to refund any of their cases. However, we do expect them to stand by their work and offer touch up procedures to ensure their patients receive the results they deserve.

Thank you. But after your intervention Asmed just wrote me that Dr. Erdogan will check my case again (for the 5th time!) that day (12th March 2020) and they let me know. Nobody let me know nothing. After almost 3 and half year since my HT Asmed are not able to give me "normal" reason for my poor result (except lies about stopping finasteride) and they are not able to offer me some solution (except another HT with 2500 grafts for the price 6.250,- eur. Asmed wants another money for fixing their disaster result. Is this really serious clinic that should be recommended?