Poor Result Dr. Koray Erdogan, January 2017 ( 4,500 Grafts) Brilliantly Repaired Sep 2021 Dr. Couto (1500 Grafts)

miko

• Administrators

There are no money-back guarantees. Hair transplants are a risk, no matter who you go too, there’s never a guarantee that you’ll be satisfied.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

20 minutes ago, miko said:

Please, is here anyone to whom some clinic/doctor returned money for a bad hair transplant result? Thanks

You paid 2.5 per graft, right? Who did the punch and incisions, Erdogan himself?

Some "per graft" clinics do offer full refund if the result was poor, those clinics will offer a free repair first and then if on the 2nd time it won't work you'll get a full refund, but for a pro clinic it happens very rarely, around 97% are successful, at HDC clinic we give also assurance of 80% of graft absorptions.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

7 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

There are no money-back guarantees. Hair transplants are a risk, no matter who you go too, there’s never a guarantee that you’ll be satisfied.

Yes. But one thing are client expectations and second is generally obvious totally bad result. I think that clinics should be responsible for obviously bad results. In EU is common that beauty clinics refund money for bad plastic surgery (f.e. nose job, etc...)

7 hours ago, Doron Harati said:

You paid 2.5 per graft, right? Who did the punch and incisions, Erdogan himself?

Some "per graft" clinics do offer full refund if the result was poor, those clinics will offer a free repair first and then if on the 2nd time it won't work you'll get a full refund, but for a pro clinic it happens very rarely, around 97% are successful, at HDC clinic we give also assurance of 80% of graft absorptions.

Yes, I paid 2,5 eur per grafts, totally 4500 grafts x 2,5 eur. ASMED also said about 95% grafts guarantee, but when after my final result they pretended that everything is ok and my result is normal. Than ASMED tried to transfer responsibility to me. Just only after Melvin´s intervention they became interested in my case... After 2 years since my final result!!!

1 hour ago, miko said:

Just only after Melvin´s intervention they became interested in my case... After 2 years since my final result!!!

well, the important thing is that they are interested in your case. I'm happy for you.

On 9/21/2020 at 12:26 AM, Egy said:

well, the important thing is that they are interested in your case. I'm happy for you.

Thank you. Yes. They became interested in my case after 2 years since my final result and 3 and half year since HT at a time when I had already agreed with another clinic and paid the deposit to another clinic...

35 minutes ago, miko said:

Thank you. Yes. They became interested in my case after 2 years since my final result and 3 and half year since HT at a time when I had already agreed with another clinic and paid the deposit to another clinic...

I think you should do what you will not regret later: return to Koray or go to the other clinic, only you can know.

On 9/26/2020 at 4:07 PM, Egy said:

I think you should do what you will not regret later: return to Koray or go to the other clinic, only you can know.

I paid a deposit to the another clinic in time when Asmed didn´t offer me anything for 3 years. This clinic I consider the best and I hope that this clinic repair the mess caused by Asmed and Dr. Erdogan on my head... Because of paying the deposit I can´t go to the Asmed for repair HT.

• 1 month later...

Please, is here anyone who has been on HT surgery at ASMED and Dr. Erdogan and who has been estimated for more or as many grafts through the online consultation as during the personal consultation? Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

sorry brother

im guessing a technician was outsourced to do all of the work?

lack of density and hairline shape seem to be the cause of the unnatural result. 

Im sticking with local. I'll happily pay $10k+ and do it right the first time.

21 hours ago, smurf said:

sorry brother

im guessing a technician was outsourced to do all of the work?

lack of density and hairline shape seem to be the cause of the unnatural result. 

Im sticking with local. I'll happily pay $10k+ and do it right the first time.

Yes, Asmed´s technicians fuc*ed up my HT. My hairline is weird and unnatural, my density is lack and 4.500 grafts were used, therefore my donor area is almost exhausted... Who is local? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/21/2021 at 1:44 PM, duchaine said:

15fu/sqcm

Thank you for opinion. I think you are very close to the truth. By Asmed clinic, this result is considered normal, or it was caused by stopping using of finasteride (lack density of recipient area where my hair has not grown for several years)... 

On 1/21/2021 at 1:22 AM, Kaya said:

Any updates Miko?

Which doctor did you decide to get tour second HT with?
Did Asmed reach out to you?

My hair are the same since final result after HT at ASMED clinic and Dr. Erdogan. Lack density of frontal area (check the pic 1, red: my own hair, green: transplanted area). I spoke to ASMED but they still lie. First: ASMED consider my result normal, than: My result is caused by discontinuing of using finasteride, etc... When I asked for repair HT, they offered me 2nd HT with 2500 grafts for 6.250,- eur. Only after Melvin's intervention did they write to me that I could come for a free touch up and lie again that they offered me free touch up before Melvin´s intervention, which is not true. Due to Asmed's dishonest behavior, I do not trust them and I chose one of the best surgeon in Spain for my repair HT. Also I saw many bad result of ASMED from last period, also from repair HT. But after HT at ASMED, my donor area is limited, almost exhausted, because ASMED solved my hairloss 3V (pic 2, 3) with huge number of grafts (4500)! and the result is very weak... Choosing this most expensive hair mill in Turkey was my worst decisions in whole my life... 

20191116_164438.jpg

20200411_181934.jpg

20200411_181910.jpg

• Like 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Karaca said:

Hello Miko!

my name is Karaca!!
Ihave just read ur story!

It is pity that you have had this unfortunate experience with Asmed “ clinic!!I currently live in Istanbul. And Have been searching some clinics as well for myself!

Asmed is definitely not a accomplished clinic at all !!people may have get the wrong impression by their high density Hair HT!!

But interms of natural looking hairlines and  basic knowledge they are rather poor Clinic!!

My recommendation to u is that u should look into “transmed clinic” / dr. Melike külahcı or Dr. İlker Apaydın !

they are associated to one another!!

eventhough they have been unable to promote themselves fora while lately , they are  (specially Dr. Melike kulahcı / is the pioneer of the HT in turkey!!

I have been following her up since Early 2002-!!

If u have anymore questions u can aleays reach me via my tel. Number / 905326123077/ or whattupp !

I would be Happy to assist u finding the right HT center!!!

Classic schill post. 👋🏼 goodbye

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...

I’m sorry Miko that after 4500 grafts the result still shows a lack of density.

I actually agree density is too low considering all the grafts used in a quite “relative small” area.

You started from a quite good situation where only the hairline was in need to be redesigned.

Styling your hair down helps a lot though, comparing to the picture you brushed them up.Still not satisfactory, but at least you can manage to cover a little better. 
I hope you’ll get things sorted and recover your happiness as soon as possible.

2 hours ago, Jimmy58 said:

I’m sorry Miko that after 4500 grafts the result still shows a lack of density.

I actually agree density is too low considering all the grafts used in a quite “relative small” area.

You started from a quite good situation where only the hairline was in need to be redesigned.

Styling your hair down helps a lot though, comparing to the picture you brushed them up.Still not satisfactory, but at least you can manage to cover a little better. 
I hope you’ll get things sorted and recover your happiness as soon as possible.

Thank you. Yes, I saw a lot of result, where larger areas has been solved with less number of grafts by reputable clinics. I was very stupid when I went to ASMED for HT. A lot of grafts were used and my donor area is almost exhausted. I regret it every day when I look in to the mirror. ASMED used 4500 grafts to change  3vertex to 2vertex, with lack density and strange, unnatural hairline. ASMED is well known for using large number of grafts (much more than other reputable clinics) to achieve their results. I hope my repair HT will be better, but after my experience with ASMED I am very scared.

• 2 weeks later...

One thing that makes me more and more convinced that @ASMEDMANUALFUE is not an ethical and transparent clinic is the fact that they have never responded here publicly, as they usually do for transplants done by them, with good results, typical attitude of the hair mills.  present in Turkey.  Reliable clinics are not evaluated only by good results, but above all by the management of unsuccessful ones.

I agree. Also in my opinion Asmed is not an ethical clinic, according my experiences with them. I have their messages and emails, where they wrote me, first my result is normal, then my result was caused by discontinuing of finasteride, etc. They offered me 2nd HT with 2500 grafts for 6.250,- eur. They lied to Melvin that they offered me a free surgery and I rejected it and only then they offered it to me, at a time when I was booked repair HT at another cinic and paid a deposit. This is really unethical and unprofessional. I really appreciate Melvin and HRN for removing them from the list of recommended clinics. I also noticed two  things. 1. In my opinion there are too many repair HT, 2nd HT, touch ups at this clinic after 1st HT at this clinic. Probably every clinic needs sometimes to perform touch up, but isn´t that too much at this clinic? 2. In each case of thic clinic I´ve read it was stated that fewer grafts were estimated during the online consultations than during the operation. So it was also in my case. I asked if there was anyone who had the same or a lower number of grafts during operation than during the consultation. No one wrote... Does anyone know why there is a question in the questionnaire that the patient fills in before the surgery at this clinic, if patient will write about his surgery and the clinic?

• 3 weeks later...