Poor Result Dr. Koray Erdogan, January 2017 ( 4,500 Grafts) Brilliantly Repaired Sep 2021 Dr. Couto (1500 Grafts)

miko

On 5/16/2020 at 3:21 PM, Portugal25 said:

@miko I highly doubt HRN is deleting bad results threads for their affiliated Doctors. 

You said you went to ASMED at a time when they were doing 3 patients per day and several members claim ASMED is now doing 8 patients per day which makes it impossible for the Doctor to coordinate all of them. 

I believe greed might have taken over quality and this is the reason why today they charge 8 HT per day and have a higher rate of bad results. 

Yes. When I was at Asmed in January 2017, we were 3 guys there operated in same day. But they moved their clinic. It can be true that they operate 8 patients per day... I think 3 patient with Asmed´s megasession is a lot. 8 patients per day is crazy... Yes, money and greed prevail over quality and ethics.

On 5/16/2020 at 3:02 PM, Abi28 said:

@miko You could go to the best doctor in the world and end up having bad growth/yield for unknown reasons, it's rare but it's a possibility, however unnatural hairline and wrong angulation of grafts etc obviously a mistake from the techs. I am not the biggest fan of Asmed but he does still produce decent results especially for guys who have extreme hair loss. There are better options out there, HLC in my opinion in the best clinic in Turkey and are far better.

Yes. Agree. But I didn´t see any bad result of Dr. Couto, Dr. Lorenzo and HLC. In all three clinics are all steps of procedure performed by doctors.

On 5/17/2020 at 3:36 PM, miko said:

Yes. Agree. But I didn´t see any bad result of Dr. Couto, Dr. Lorenzo and HLC. In all three clinics are all steps of procedure performed by doctors.

I have not seen enough of Couto to make a statement an I do not even know what he is doing by himself.

From Lorenzo I have seen poor results and he is NOT doing the procedure by himself anymore.

I have seen several poor and average results from HLC. 

Edited by Gasthoerer
Missed an important word

17 hours ago, Gasthoerer said:

I have not seen enough of Couto to make a statement an I do not even know what he is doing by himself.

From Lorenzo I have seen poor results and he is doing the procedure by himself anymore.

I have seen several poor and average results from HLC. 

Dr. Couto do all steps by himself. Please, where did you see poor results of Lorenzo or HLC? On this forum? Or somewhere else? It is important for me to see as many results as possible from these three clinics and especially bad, because I did not find any. Thanks. 

@BenChod Do you have an open thread on this forum so you can try your experience with Asmed?  It would serve to warn other potential patients who intend to undergo a Koray transplant.

On 5/23/2020 at 3:59 AM, BenChod said:

Hes ruined so many peoples mental state consistently in the past 3 years. Yes some good results but it is hit or miss with him, even some of the people on here who list all his good results to make a point , you can see bad ones in them too. One day karma will hit this clinic. 

It is true. I am sad and angry every day when I look in to the mirror, since I understood that this is my final result. It affects my overall mental state for last two years.

19 hours ago, BenChod said:

I know how u feel dude. Its ruined me too. Its a disgrace how he gets away with it. And it annoys me when the clinic posts good results because yes they do have them too (which isnwhy we went there)but 6 to 8 patients a day you will get good results and bad , quality will suffer if you have that many patients youll get your good and bad but it will be far too often. 

Suzana the coordinator told me come back for free well you just used up 5k grafts with very little growth andi have at 3k fue remaining so nothing they do can make up for the damage they've done. And why would i go back after such poor growth.. am i stupid? Am i mad ? She even said why would you want to go to another clinic where the doctor doesnt know you or your case! What had that got to do with it! And yes I recorded this convo i have proof. She said refunds are not their policy well when the growth is so bad like maybe 50% they should be saying sorry and making an exception when they really mess up. A total dissgrace. 

Thank you. Yes. But I was there, when they operated just 3 patients per day. Now bad result of Asmed are much more common. They offer you free touch up. But they didn't offer me anything. Or yes. 2500 grafts for 6.250,- eur. They think that I am crazy? 4500 grafts were used from 8500. @Melvin-Moderator wrote that he spoke with them about every single case and they have been standing by every case. @Melvin-Moderator, please, what did they told you about my case? 

Yes, Asmed and Dr. Erdogan ruined my donor area and my self confidence. I was stupid for going there. But in 2016 they had many good results and almost no bad result. Yes, people shouldn´t be quiet. 

25 minutes ago, miko said:

Yes, people shouldn´t be quiet. 

people are not quiet , is that not all forums give the opportunity to speak, most "plug their mouths" because they are enticed by the flood of money that these clinics offer in the form of sponsorships, but in reality they are buying their alliance.

Edited by Egy

Well, unfortunately ur one of those ppl that have the X-Factor. Meaning, ur NOT a good candidate for a HT.

Doesn't matter where u go for it the results it will be the same. Im sure if add enough grafts to ur hairline it

will improve greatly but just know as u age ur gonna lose a lot more and u simply won't have enough donor

hair to keep up if u have to use 3x the grafts to get the same result as someone else. 

Erdogan is one the top HT surgeons in the world!

Ur HT at first looks like every other patient that has had a HT with Erdogan with success. He didn't just happen

to "Screw ur head up". Again, ur simply NOT a candidate for a HT period!

Thanks for opinion, but I don´t think so. This would mean a high increase of "X-factor patients" in Asmed in recent times. My wrong shaped, unnatural  hairline  is also caused because of I am "X-factor patient"? I underwent consultations at several clinic, where I was told that my poor result was caused by a bad hair transplant. At two clinics, I was told that I could not have 3700 transplanted grafts in frontal area, but less. I don´t know if I was cheated with number of grafts, or many grafts did not survive. But my grafts are very evenly distributed without any empty spaces. Therefor I think that it can´t be the second option. At one clinic, when they saw me before consultation after HT at Asmed, they tought that I am suffering from Alopecia diffusa. I don't know if this is a good certificate for one of the best doctors. Dr. Erdogan maybe was one of the best. But in the past. Therefor I choosed him. Also is not very ethical that when I was in Istanbul and wanted to come to him in person, he told me through his assistant that he did not have time because he was busy moving the clinic... After reading more stories of other Asmed´s patients and seeing their pictures on this forum (and other forums), I don´t consider Dr. Erdogan one of the best... 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/24/2020 at 3:31 PM, GNX1 said:

Well, unfortunately ur one of those ppl that have the X-Factor. Meaning, ur NOT a good candidate for a HT.

Doesn't matter where u go for it the results it will be the same. Im sure if add enough grafts to ur hairline it

will improve greatly but just know as u age ur gonna lose a lot more and u simply won't have enough donor

hair to keep up if u have to use 3x the grafts to get the same result as someone else. 

Erdogan is one the top HT surgeons in the world!

Ur HT at first looks like every other patient that has had a HT with Erdogan with success. He didn't just happen

to "Screw ur head up". Again, ur simply NOT a candidate for a HT period!

There are too many “x factor” patients in asmed recent story, that it is hard to believe he ia one of the best in the world.

do not act as a funboy and judge the results as an adult rational man.

• Administrators

@miko They have told me they have offered a touch-up procedure. However, you have declined. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 6/14/2020 at 9:22 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

@miko They have told me they have offered a touch-up procedure. However, you have declined. 

@Melvin-ModeratorThank you very much for your answear and interest in my case. Just one short question please. Did Asmed told you that they offered me FREE touch-up procedure? Thank you for your answear in advance. 

On 6/14/2020 at 5:07 PM, duchaine said:

There are too many “x factor” patients in asmed recent story, that it is hard to believe he ia one of the best in the world.

do not act as a funboy and judge the results as an adult rational man.

Yes. There are too many X-factor patients at Asmed in last period... Asmed is one of the most non-professional medical facilities I have come in contact with. And yes, GNX1 lost his arguments... :)

11 minutes ago, miko said:

Yes. There are too many X-factor patients at Asmed in last period... 

This has been discussed many times. The only data we have were collected by @LordBaldwin. It does not show a significant increase in failed procedures at ASMED.

However, it shows that the amount of subpar results always (!) was quite high. This leaves two options IMO :

a) The amount of subpar results is higher as the clinics wants us to believe (all clinics)

b) ASMED has always had a high amount of failed results

I personally believe it is a combination of both. HT is more of a gamble than the clinics wants us to believe and ASMED is a high risk, high reward clinic doing a lot of megasessions, a lot of grafts in one day and using a ultra small punch. The latter is great for donor preservation but has additional risk for survival of the grafts. Just my opinion...

On 6/14/2020 at 9:22 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Ok. I don´t know if they told you that they offered me FREE touch-up procedure. Because it is true, that after 18 months since surgery they offered me touch-up procedure with 2500 number of grafts for 6.250,- eur (2,5 eur per graft). I didn´t decline anything. I was in contact with Asmed till 12th March 2020, when their patient coordinator wrote me their last message, that Dr. Erdogan will analyze my case again and she will write me his comment and result. Today is 20th June 2020 and she (and also nobody else) wrote me, or offered me anything, therefore I coulnd´t decline anything...  

• 1 month later...
On 8/1/2020 at 4:59 PM, duchaine said:

Where did you get the ht?

1st picture is somewhere from internet, some brasilian clinic, 2nd picture is from my HT at Asmed...  

10 hours ago, Gasthoerer said:

??? The first Pic does not look symmetrical to me as well. 

It also does not have to be symmetrical to look natural. It really depends on your facial features. 

Independent of that: the ASMED macro design was typically not to my liking. 

Yes, right temple seems to be a little bit bigger than left. But this hairline is pretty round like I asked, not so idiotic, unaturall and strange like mine... 

• 4 weeks later...

I got an information, that ASMED and Dr. Erdogan were removed from list of surgeons and clinic recomended by this forum. I checked it and it is true. Thank you for every potential future patient of this clinic and doctor...