Poor Result Dr. Koray Erdogan, January 2017 ( 4,500 Grafts) Brilliantly Repaired Sep 2021 Dr. Couto (1500 Grafts)

miko

I arrived to Istanbul on 15th of January 2017 before midnight, after previous online consultation, booking an appointment and paying deposit. I choosed Asmed and Dr. Erdogan for theses reasons: 1. In that time Asmed almost hadn´t bad results on HT forums, 2. on their website they wrote, that they have interpreter from my native language (it wasn´t true), 3. I had good flight conection to Istanbul. After arrival the driver of Asmed clinic wait for me and my patient coordinator Sevinc called me to say welcome in Istanbul and to give me informations about my stay. On the second day, 16th of January 2017, in the afternoon I had an appoitment in Asmed clinic, where I filled the questionary and met Dr. Erdogan. He spoke with me for a while and draw me the hairline. I told him my expectations. Than they made pictures of me and my hair condition and cut my hair for 2 mm. Dr. Erdogan check my donor and said that I need 4500 grafts for hairline and vertex. Previous number of grafts after online consultation was 4000 – 4200 grafts. After that I payed rest of ammount (tottaly 11.250,- Eur for HT). Than Dr. Erdogan came and draw new hairline, but I didn't agree with it. He said that this hairline perfect suits me and asked the staff if he is right. Of course that nobody said that it is not true. Maybe it was my fault but I didn't know that this is final hairline for surgery and I expected that before surgery he draw me new hairline. I found out it next day, but it couldn't be changed (hairline is much worse as he drawed). I had my HT surgery on 17th and 18th of January 2017. Dr. Erdogan made just incisions and the rest (hair harvesting and implantation) were made by stuff. One of them told me that my grafts are perfect quality and my result will be great. After finishing my HT I look to the mirror and I saw that my hairline is wrong and unnaturall. Dr. Erdogan saw that I was not satisfied with my hairline and told that it is due the swelling and when hair start growing it will be fine. On 19th of January 2017 Dr. Erdogan checked the result and I came home. I started to use finasteride 1mg daily from the surgery. I sent my pictures to Asmed after one month, after 3 months and after 6 months from the surgery and they always wrote me back that everything is ok. After 11 months I saw that my transplanted area is still lack and result is bad, therefor I wrote to the Asmed and sent them pictures. They (Sevinc) wrote me that it is normal and everybody has different hair growth and I have to wait to the end of 18 month from HT and if my transplanted area will be still lack I have to write them and they offer me a solution. After 18 months my transplanted area was still lack and there were no improvement, therefor I wrote to Asmed another mail with pictures and asked them why my result is so weak and where the mistake happened. I was very suprised when they asked me to fill new questionary and to send them another pictures. My surprise was much bigger when they wrote me that I need another HT with 2500 grafts, which will be cost 6.250,- Euros. I have been in Istanbul again in August 2018 and I wrote to Asmed and asked them to arrange an apointment with Dr. Erdogan. They wrote me back that Dr. Erdogan is busy due the moving of clinic and he has no time to meet me. After time I published few pictures of my result on this forum with asking for opinion and I was contacted from Asmed for informations who am I and when I had HT in their clinic. I send them answears and they asked me for pictures of current condition of my hair, which I sent them, but I didn't get response. After 3 weeks I wrote them that I didn't get any response and they wrote me that they sent me response on my email adress but I didn't get it. After few days they wrote me that Dr. Erdogan checked my pictures and my result is normal and it was caused due stopped using finasteride (I have using Propecia for 18 months from the surgery). I wrote them that it can't be true, because my original hair are fine and my transplanted area are lack. Also the condition of my hair was same after 11 and after 18 months when I took Propecia, and now when I don't take Propecia. If it will be true, than my transplanted area will be fine and original hair will be lack. I wrote it them and they asked me for another set of pictures which Dr. Erdogan will check again and tell me the best solution. Therefor I sent them another set of pictures with current condition of my hair, but they didn't response for a month. I wrote them that I didn't get response and they wrote me that they sent me response on my email adress but I didn't get it. Another day they wrote me that hair behind the frontline started shedding when I stopped finasteride. Therefore it does not support  the frontal part and this is why it looks as it does. I sent them once again set of my pictures and wrote them that I was on finasteride from my surgery to the end of 18 month since surgery and asked them, if bad result of HT in 11 month since surgery and in 17 and 18 month since surgery, where the same weak result was visible is caused by discontinuation of using finasteride after 18 months and asked them where is area of shaded hair after discontinuation of finasteride, which they mentioned. They wrote me back on 13th February 2020, that they will have a meeting with Dr. Erdogan to my case next day (14th February) and they let me know. Because I didn´t get any response I wrote them on 6th March what is happened. They wrote me back, that they had meeting, but Dr. Erdogan had to go to Mexico for the FUE workshop and they didn´t write the report and they think that I need another HT with 2500 grafts (the didn´t mentioned if free HT). I wrote them back that I still don´t know what is the reason of my terrible result of HT. They wrote me back that no using of finasteride is one of the reason and the exact reason is possible to say after analysis in live. On 8th March 2020 Melvin Moderator contacted me and he asked me for informations about my HT and than he wrote to Asmed. On 12th of March Asmed contacted me that Dr. Erdogan will analyze my photos once again and they let me know. Today is 11th April and nothing has change. Nobody from Asmed contacted me for another month. After 3 years and 4 months since my HT I still don´t know what is the reason of my terrible HT result. But I know that the reason is not discontinuation of using finasteride after 18 months since surgery, because the result in 11 month since surgery, 17 and 18 month since surgery and also now is the same. I don´t know if I should wait for some response from Asmed, but I don´t believe for something serious from them because I see that they try to delegate resposibility to my person and dicontinuation of finasteride after 18 months since surgery. And this is NOT the reason! I understood that they didn't want to help me to fix my weak result, but the purpose why they contacted me was to stop me to write negative things about Asmed clinic. From my HT I checked a lot of web sites and forums with this problematic and I saw a lot of results of another surgeons and clinic (in many cases "no name" surgeons and clinics) on theses forums and also on their web sites, where I saw a lot of similar hair loss cases like mine which are great and were solved with less numbers of grafts and I understood that I that I made a big mistake, when I decided to go to Asmed. Density of my frontal area is lack, shape of my hairline is unnatural with gap on one side and total result of my HT is weak and bad. One thing is the result. But another thing is attitude of clinic to their result. And the attitude of Asmed to my result is unethical and unprofessional. I usually do good decisions in my life and just a few of my decisions I consider as bad. But decision about going to Asmed and Dr. Erdogan for hair transplant I consider the worst in my life...

20200411_181910.jpg

20200411_182009.jpg

_2.JPG

_1.JPG

20200411_182032.jpg

20200411_182228.jpg

20200411_183259.jpg

11 months.jpg

54980172.jpg

971614368_.jpg

11 months.jpg

20180509_152246.jpg

20180509_152322.jpg

20191013_150047.jpg

20200223_162149.jpg

20200310_120005.jpg

20191006_191110.jpg

20191006_191142.jpg

20191006_191204.jpg

20191013_125633.jpg

20191029_093035.jpg

20200223_162052.jpg

20200223_162106.jpg

• Sad 2

And to think I almost pulled the trigger with them. I'm now going with H&W. They're more expensive, but any cosmetic surgery isn't something you wanna save money on.

Sorry about this subpar result.

Edited by topher1999
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, topher1999 said:

And to think I almost pulled the trigger with them. I'm now going with H&W. They're more expensive, but any cosmetic surgery isn't something you wanna save money on.

Sorry about this subpar result.

You are lucky guy. For me is H&W to far. And yes, I agree with you. I didn´t want to save money on my HT. Asmed was (and still is) one of the most expensive clinic in Turkey. 

We feel with you! HT is a difficult experience: Spending a lot of money and much worse, educating yourself and then wait and wait and wait...and hope for a great result.

I think you pics are not great to make a final judgement. Pics showing your entire facial proportions and a profile view is required. Also more post OP pics would be great.  Anyway, from what I can see this is my call:

- Typical 0815 standard hairline macro design (typical for this clinic IMO, long before all the complaints came up, maybe even a little bit of a cultural thing)

- Density is unfortunately below average especially considering this amount of grafts

- Not sure, but if this (spiked up) hairstyle is your standard one, it is amplifying your issues. Neither style nor length are in the sweet spot in my opinion. Longer hair, with a side part would go a long way IMO. 

- I would not consider to go back to the same clinic after this result. Same path, same outcome...better go to a new clinic dedicated for cases like yours and proceed in small steps of 500 FU to see if growth is better. Your next step can be your final one if you go again for a big surgery. 

- It appears that you have quite some dandruff - I recommend using KET/PO shampoo. Might also slow the loss down a tiny bit. 

Final thoughts:

- A lot of patients request an "explanation" from the clinic for their subpar results and get angry/disappointed when there are only excuses. Unfortunately, if you do not go to a butcher and there are clear mistakes made - NO ONE has an explanation why some results are poor and others aren't even from the best clinics. It seems to be mainly from physiology. 

- This is exactly why I always recommend to have a F2F consultation prior to have surgery. Have the surgeon draw a hairline for you and take some pics home. Then you have time to look at your future hairline for some time without pressure from the clinic personal around you. 

Edited by Gasthoerer

52 minutes ago, Gasthoerer said:

We feel with you! HT is a difficult experience: Spending a lot of money and much worse, educating yourself and then wait and wait and wait...and hope for a great result.

I think you pics are not great to make a final judgement. Pics showing your entire facial proportions and a profile view is required. Also more post OP pics would be great.  Anyway, from what I can see this is my call:

- Typical 0815 standard hairline macro design (typical for this clinic IMO, long before all the complaints came up, maybe even a little bit of a cultural thing)

- Density is unfortunately below average especially considering this amount of grafts

- Not sure, but if this (spiked up) hairstyle is your standard one, it is amplifying your issues. Neither style nor length are in the sweet spot in my opinion. Longer hair, with a side part would go a long way IMO. 

- I would not consider to go back to the same clinic after this result. Same path, same outcome...better go to a new clinic dedicated for cases like yours and proceed in small steps of 500 FU to see if growth is better. Your next step can be your final one if you go again for a big surgery. 

- It appears that you have quite some dandruff - I recommend using KET/PO shampoo. Might also slow the loss down a tiny bit. 

Final thoughts:

- A lot of patients request an "explanation" from the clinic for their subpar results and get angry/disappointed when there are only excuses. Unfortunately, if you do not go to a butcher and there are clear mistakes made - NO ONE has an explanation why some results are poor and others aren't even from the best clinics. It seems to be mainly from physiology. 

- This is exactly why I always recommend to have a F2F consultation prior to have surgery. Have the surgeon draw a hairline for you and take some pics home. Then you have time to look at your future hairline for some time without pressure from the clinic personal around you. 

Thank you very much. Yes. A lot of hair. A lot of money. And bad result... :( Lack density and unnatural shape of hairline. From more clinics with which I am in touch I heard, that this result is according bad angle of implanted hair. Published pictures are from HT, few months since HT, 11 months since HT, 18 months since HT, and 3 years since HT. It willn´t be better.

I didn´t agree with shape of my hairline, but Dr. Erdogan didn´t want to discuss with me. I attaching one another photo. 

This is the best hair cut. When I combe my hair to the one, or another side, big gaps in hairline are visible.

Please, what is 0815 standard hairline macro design? 

F2F consultation is good, when you have some good clinic in neighborhood. But the best clinic have waiting list also for consultation (f.e. Dr. Couto one year). There is no time to go there for hairline design and come back another day with decision about it. 

Yes, I don´t think about 2nd procedure at Asmed. I consider Dr. Couto, Dr. Lorenzo and Dr. De Freitas from Spain and Dr. Keser and HLC from Turkey. But Dr. Couto is fully booked till 2023 and Dr. Keser denied ofer me his services. Than just Dr. Lorenzo, Dr. De Freitas and HLC left...

20200405_180951 (2).jpg

Edited by miko

the big fault lies in the unethical forums, with the exception of HRN, which require money to eliminate negative discussions, Asmed is not one of the best clinics in Turkey, it is one of the many mills but it makes the prices of the best surgeons, and this thanks to  companies that look like forums on the web, but are actually real companies that display, promote and sell their affiliated clinics.  In Italy it is so, but not only there.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, miko said:

Thank you very much. Yes. A lot of hair. A lot of money. And bad result... :( Lack density and unnatural shape of hairline. From more clinics with which I am in touch I heard, that this result is according bad angle of implanted hair. Published pictures are from HT, few months since HT, 11 months since HT, 18 months since HT, and 3 years since HT. It willn´t be better.

I didn´t agree with shape of my hairline, but Dr. Erdogan didn´t want to discuss with me. I attaching one another photo. 

This is the best hair cut. When I combe my hair to the one, or another side, big gaps in hairline are visible.

Please, what is 0815 standard hairline macro design? 

F2F consultation is good, when you have some good clinic in neighborhood. But the best clinic have waiting list also for consultation (f.e. Dr. Couto one year). There is no time to go there for hairline design and come back another day with decision about it. 

Yes, I don´t think about 2nd procedure at Asmed. I consider Dr. Couto, Dr. Lorenzo and Dr. De Freitas from Spain and Dr. Keser and HLC from Turkey. But Dr. Couto is fully booked till 2023 and Dr. Keser denied ofer me his services. Than just Dr. Lorenzo, Dr. De Freitas and HLC left...

20200405_180951 (2).jpg

hairlinee design: very poor. the hairline is technically wrong. the lateral humps are over the line that goes perpendicular to your eye, the centre "curvature" is not existent.
density: very. poor. Is it because you have a poor genetic? I really doubt. In any case, a well prepared doctor should be able to see if you are a good candidate or note.

I think your choices for your second procedure are the best choices you can make. Pick one of them and you'll be fine.
IMHO, If you can afford H&W, do not worry for the distance. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, miko said:

1. This is the best hair cut. When I combe my hair to the one, or another side, big gaps in hairline are visible.

2. Please, what is 0815 standard hairline macro design? 

3. F2F consultation is good, when you have some good clinic in neighborhood. But the best clinic have waiting list also for consultation (f.e. Dr. Couto one year). There is no time to go there for hairline design and come back another day with decision about it. 

4. Yes, I don´t think about 2nd procedure at Asmed.

5. Than just Dr. Lorenzo, Dr. De Freitas and HLC left...

1. Hard to believe honestly. IMO it doesn't suite you at all: Neither your facial features nor your transplant result. But well, you see yourself everyday and not only via pics. 

2. Sorry, my mistake, "08/15" is a common phrase in my country for a "cheap and standardized (in a bad way)" product. One hairline for all, so to say. 

3. I agree with the first part not the second. Most great clinics have different waiting list: One for consultation and one for surgery. E. g. for all the 3 Belgium clinics I visited waiting time for consultation was 1-4 month while waiting list for surgery was 3-9 month. This is what I did. I had several month between consultation and the surgery. And: I ruled out 2 of 3 clinics mainly because, I did not agree on their view on my particular case. (Hairline-)design is a very personal thing. You will have to live with your hairline design for years to come. 

4. Good decision. Do not do the same mistake twice just because they offer you sth like free surgery or reduced prices.  

5. There are of course more options, somehow you seem to be focused on turkey or spain (strange combination anyway), but the clinics you mention are good starting points for your research. Keep in mind: If you go for small procedures like recommended by me - this will cost more (per Graft) and many clinics might reject you cause it is a poor business case. 

I wish you all the best. You certainly deserve it after such a long road. 

I really doubt. In any case, a well prepared doctor should be able to see if you are a good candidate or note.

While the most part of your comment (about hairline design) is spot on, this one is misleading. Of course, a good clinic will rule out poor candidates (e. g. candidate with insufficient donor or even donor thinning etc.). But to believe with a top clinic you have a growth guarantee is wrong: No one can tell before how much grafts are going to grow in a particular case. The proof: Thousands of poor results from top clinic documented in this and other forums. 

There has been more than one result with poor growth from H&W even using strip surgery documented here. Therefore you always need a plan B. 

Just now, Gasthoerer said:

While the most part of your comment (about hairline design) is spot on, this one is misleading. Of course, a good clinic will rule out poor candidates (e. g. candidate with insufficient donor or even donor thinning etc.). But to believe with a top clinic you have a growth guarantee is wrong: No one can tell before how much grafts are going to grow in a particular case. The proof: Thousands of poor results from top clinic documented in this and other forums. 

There has been more than one result with poor growth from H&W even using strip surgery documented here. Therefore you always need a plan B. 

For sure an HT is a subjective topic but I never saw such poor results from top clinic.
Poor results? Sure! Such poor results? no. Anyway, I can be wrong.
By the other side, when you see so many poor results from the same clinic, there is something wrong with the clinic.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, duchaine said:

For sure an HT is a subjective topic but I never saw such poor results from top clinic.
Poor results? Sure! Such poor results? no. Anyway, I can be wrong.

Well, we are not talking about hairline design. But in terms of growth there are so many results with similar or even worse growth from top clinics. If you haven't seen them then you have not done your homework before having a transplant. This is not subjective by any means. 

Just look at this case. There are no guarantees in HT business:

5 minutes ago, Gasthoerer said:

. If you haven't seen them then you have not done your homework before having a transplant. 

This is a complete different case.
It could be an interesting topic, but I don't like the way you interact with people and the fact you feel free to judge other people's experience.
I do not interact with a person like you.

• Like 1

@miko
I assume you are looking for an HT as soon as possible but my 2 cents tip is: wait some time and take medications for a while.
If you don't want to use finasteride, there are other options. You'll be surprised from the results you can get from topical minoxidil and dermorolling, for example.
Medications won't fix your hairline problem but you can increase density in the middle scalp and crown area, so you'll need a lower amount of graft to fix your hair.
Price apart, you still used 4500 UF so you do not have much grafts to use.
Consider that you are still young and the more grafts you preserve, the better it is.

HT creates an illusion of density.
That means: a) hairline design; b) the way the single grafts are placed one next to the other; c) hair color and thickness; c) the survival rate
all these factors together play a critical role for the end result.
You will never get your "teen density" back but a good surgeon can produce a great results if he acts correctly.
I read you like Couto's and Lorenzo's HT and see how little grafts they use to get stunning results.
a) hairline: the flat hairline design shows the  low density of your hair. Things can change just simply changing that.
b) grafts placement: I  see that the grafts are placed in parallel and that reduces the illusion of density. If you add some graft in a "chessboard style", just a few grafts will make appear your hairs completely different.
c) hair color and thickness: Your hair color and thickness are not the best but are not bad.
d) survival rate: I enlarged your pics and the "survival rate" in the first line, where you were bold, is about 50%.
From my personal experience I can tell that the low survival rate is because something went wrong during the operation.
I do not think you had any kind of miniaturization in your donor (or any other kind of unknown thus unpredictable genetic problem) because the end result is completely different. In any cause, Dr Lorenzo is one of (if not the) best for this kind of problem so ask him for a consultation.
In this world, nobody can read the future but - especially considering you still had an HT - a well prepared doctor should understand the reason your HT was a fail and should  be able to see if you are a good candidate for a repair or not.
I saw many guys like you. The choose a good doctor for their repair and got great results.
Good luck!

Edited by duchaine
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Gasthoerer said:

1. Hard to believe honestly. IMO it doesn't suite you at all: Neither your facial features nor your transplant result. But well, you see yourself everyday and not only via pics. 

2. Sorry, my mistake, "08/15" is a common phrase in my country for a "cheap and standardized (in a bad way)" product. One hairline for all, so to say. 

3. I agree with the first part not the second. Most great clinics have different waiting list: One for consultation and one for surgery. E. g. for all the 3 Belgium clinics I visited waiting time for consultation was 1-4 month while waiting list for surgery was 3-9 month. This is what I did. I had several month between consultation and the surgery. And: I ruled out 2 of 3 clinics mainly because, I did not agree on their view on my particular case. (Hairline-)design is a very personal thing. You will have to live with your hairline design for years to come. 

4. Good decision. Do not do the same mistake twice just because they offer you sth like free surgery or reduced prices.  

5. There are of course more options, somehow you seem to be focused on turkey or spain (strange combination anyway), but the clinics you mention are good starting points for your research. Keep in mind: If you go for small procedures like recommended by me - this will cost more (per Graft) and many clinics might reject you cause it is a poor business case. 

I wish you all the best. You certainly deserve it after such a long road. 

1. Maybe the best to cover wrong shape of hairline will be to combe hair down. But in this case, lack density of frontal area will be visible. 

2. Ok. No problem. But I don´t agree. In Asmed try to design own hairline for everyone. But I think that they try how some hairlines look like on some people. But it was my mistake. I shouldn´t have agreed. But Dr. Erdogan didn´t want to discuss with me. I relied on knowing what they were doing. 

3. and 5. Yes, clinics usually have 2 waiting lists, one for consultations and one for HT. But between consultation and HT can hair condition change. And for me is not easy to go to Spain, or Turkey just for HT. The nearest airport, which provide flights to this countries are 350 km far and flight to Madrid (Lorenzo, Couto), or Ankara (HLC, Keser) is about 3 hours, Vancouver (H&W) 12 hours, Chicago (Konior) 13 hours... Etc. Therefor I try to find some clinic in Europe.

4. Thanks. One bad experience is enough. Especially when I see a more and more bad results of Asmed.

Thank you very much for advices and nice words. I am thankful for every opinion...

16 hours ago, Gasthoerer said:

I think my donor was good. Dr. Erdogan estimated my donor 8500 grafts. Therefor the reason of my bad result is not poor donor...

_DSC7683.JPG

14 hours ago, 83mjs said:

I think @Gasthoerer has been very helpful to you on this matter here

Another surgeon to consider is Hattingen in Switzerland, I don’t know if they specialise in repairs really but I do know they are highly skilled and highly ethical.

Thank you. I heard about him. I will try to check and write him.

Is your donor ok when you hair is cut short? Hairline is lacking density looks like 1500-2000 grafts instead of 4500. You look like you had the hair characteristics for a really killer result. I don't think this result is acceptable for the amount of grafts you paid for

Design wise I seem to the only one who thinks they have done the right design just basically mimicked what you already had. 

In the short term the spiked hairstyle really isnt doing you are favours, when you had more of a swept hair style (Pic 9/10) suited you much better. With perhaps some hair fillers or equivalent until you have another surgery.

Edited by Badhairman1

9 hours ago, duchaine said:

@miko
I assume you are looking for an HT as soon as possible but my 2 cents tip is: wait some time and take medications for a while.
If you don't want to use finasteride, there are other options. You'll be surprised from the results you can get from topical minoxidil and dermorolling, for example.
Medications won't fix your hairline problem but you can increase density in the middle scalp and crown area, so you'll need a lower amount of graft to fix your hair.
Price apart, you still used 4500 UF so you do not have much grafts to use.
Consider that you are still young and the more grafts you preserve, the better it is.

HT creates an illusion of density.
That means: a) hairline design; b) the way the single grafts are placed one next to the other; c) hair color and thickness; c) the survival rate
all these factors together play a critical role for the end result.
You will never get your "teen density" back but a good surgeon can produce a great results if he acts correctly.
I read you like Couto's and Lorenzo's HT and see how little grafts they use to get stunning results.
a) hairline: the flat hairline design shows the  low density of your hair. Things can change just simply changing that.
b) grafts placement: I  see that the grafts are placed in parallel and that reduces the illusion of density. If you add some graft in a "chessboard style", just a few grafts will make appear your hairs completely different.
c) hair color and thickness: Your hair color and thickness are not the best but are not bad.
d) survival rate: I enlarged your pics and the "survival rate" in the first line, where you were bold, is about 50%.
From my personal experience I can tell that the low survival rate is because something went wrong during the operation.
I do not think you had any kind of miniaturization in your donor (or any other kind of unknown thus unpredictable genetic problem) because the end result is completely different. In any cause, Dr Lorenzo is one of (if not the) best for this kind of problem so ask him for a consultation.
In this world, nobody can read the future but - especially considering you still had an HT - a well prepared doctor should understand the reason your HT was a fail and should  be able to see if you are a good candidate for a repair or not.
I saw many guys like you. The choose a good doctor for their repair and got great results.
Good luck!

Thank you. I started to use Propecia again since December 2019 and my hair condition in crown is better now. I am 40ty now. I am not young, but not old now :) I want to wait one year since I started using finasteride to my another HT. But I dont´t want to wait more than one year. I am unhappy and sad every day when I look in to the mirror. I don´t know what Asmed did, but I also know that something went wrong during the operation... Some clinic with which I am in touch wrote me about bad angle of my implanted grafts. I don´t think that I have  high "survival rate", because lack density is similar across whole transplanted area. 

Yes, Dr. Lorenzo is between surgeons whos i consider for 2nd HT. After my research left Couto, Lorenzo, De Freitas and HLC. I didn´t see bad result of theses surgeons/clinic. Dr. Couto is fully booked till 2023 and HLC and De Freitas have just a few results on HT forums... I wrote to Dr. Lorenzo an email and his assistent wrote me, that they need to see all repair cases in personal consultation. I asked also if whole procedure is performed by Dr. Lorenzo and I got an answear that Dr. Lorenzo works with a team and the decision is on him :/ I don´t wont to go somewhere, where not all parts of procedure is providing by doctor. F.e. all steps of procedure is providing by doctor at HLC. Also Dr. Lorenzo that they don´t recommend me to change my hairline... 

Thank you very much

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Badhairman1 said:

Is your donor ok when you hair is cut short? Hairline is lacking density looks like 1500-2000 grafts instead of 4500. You look like you had the hair characteristics for a really killer result. I don't think this result is acceptable for the amount of grafts you paid for

Design wise I seem to the only one who thinks they have done the right design just basically mimicked what you already had. 

In the short term the spiked hairstyle really isnt doing you are favours, when you had more of a swept hair style (Pic 9/10) suited you much better. With perhaps some hair fillers or equivalent until you have another surgery.

My donor was excellent.  Now I see that there is still some hair for another HT. I attach 2 pics (donor before HT and donor now). I got (if it is true) 3700 grafts to the frontal area and 800 to the vertex area. But when I was on personal consultation at one clinic, they told me that it can´t be true and I had maximum 2000 grafts implanted. I don´t know what to think. Design of my hairline is completly different against what I have before hair loss. 

Maybe yes, maybe I will combe my hair down and let them longer. 

_DSC7683.JPG

20200106_210812.jpg

2 hours ago, lapiduch said:

this is the worst outcome of ASMED I ever seen. Erdogan should visit you personally, apologize to you and bring you back your money + your costs

If you look carefully there are others, but Koray won't give you back a penny and says that everything is ok.

• Like 1

On 4/13/2020 at 1:00 PM, miko said:

:/ I don´t wont to go somewhere, where not all parts of procedure is providing by doctor. F.e. all steps of procedure is providing by doctor at HLC. Also Dr. Lorenzo that they don´t recommend me to change my hairline... 

Thank you very much

If this is your goal, then the number of clinics to chose from is very small and most of the clinics on your list have to be excluded. 

Starting points for DOC only:

- Heitmann 

- Keser (there are some discussion about his technique but he is doing every step himself)

- HLC (but they have several Docs performing the surgery)

- Konior and his apprentice Nadimi 

- Ferreira (Seems good and fairly priced but not many published results)

- Not sure about Couto, Gabel, Vorries, … 

Personally, I still think it would be good to have a small test case (< 500 FUE) and switch to FUT if the test is not successful. All the best. 

13 hours ago, Gasthoerer said:

If this is your goal, then the number of clinics to chose from is very small and most of the clinics on your list have to be excluded. 

Starting points for DOC only:

- Heitmann 

- Keser (there are some discussion about his technique but he is doing every step himself)

- HLC (but they have several Docs performing the surgery)

- Konior and his apprentice Nadimi 

- Ferreira (Seems good and fairly priced but not many published results)

- Not sure about Couto, Gabel, Vorries, … 

Personally, I still think it would be good to have a small test case (< 500 FUE) and switch to FUT if the test is not successful. All the best. 

Yes, Keser do every step himself. But I read that he doesn´t use mikroscopic glasses and he is old fashioned. Also he wrote me that he can´t offer me his services. Konior is too far. Ferreira just started to work alone (he used to be at Lorenzo´s clinic). I am afraid, that he has not enough experiences. I think Couto yes, but I was surprised when I read that he used to do 50% of extraction manual an 50% with micromotor. HLC yes. I will check Heitmann, Gabel and Vorries. 

17 hours ago, Egy said:

If you look carefully there are others, but Koray won't give you back a penny and says that everything is ok.

I noticed it. And yes, in ASMED told me that everything is ok and this fuc*ing s*it which I have on my head is a normal result. I don´t know how Asmed and Dr. Erdogan can be recommended by this forum? Not just for results. But also for their attitude to the patients. 

• Like 1