Dr. Wong /900 Grafts/ Hairline/ FUE/ 1 Session/ 10 months post-op

Vancouver area patient in his mid- 30’s had some slight recession and weakness in his hairline. As is often the case in what seems to be minimal loss, the patient was bothered daily by his hairline. With above average donor hair to work with, Dr. Wong and team transplanted 900 grafts using the FUE method of extraction. 204 were single hair grafts, 634 were doubles and 62 were 3 hair grafts. These photos were taken 10 months post-op.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

• Administrators

@Spidey is that you haha jk. 

Not surprised, Dr. Wong hits another home run. Great work as always guys 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

13 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

@Spidey is that you haha jk. 

Not surprised, Dr. Wong hits another home run. Great work as always guys 👏🏼

😂😂

I agree though another awesome result. Small procedure similar to mine too.  

Great work Dr 👍

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

On 4/11/2020 at 12:14 PM, Spidey said:

😂😂

I agree though another awesome result. Small procedure similar to mine too.  

Hey Spidey, speaking of that, how are your results doing currently? Holding up well? Any need for or consideration of future procedures?  I forget if you are on fin? Hope you’re staying well! 

Very nice change for a minimal amount of loss. I enjoy seeing these smaller procedures because they can obviously make an impact for the patient but not every doctor would be willing to consider such a small case. I do notice Dr. Wong limited the extraction pattern to the lower part of the donor zone. Was there a strategic reason for this?

Great result.

Edited by Abhinay Singh

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Thanks for the comments guys! 

Mycroft,

The patient was apprehensive about the donor hair shave so Dr. Wong was able to limit the harvest to the lower part of the zone especially given the small number of grafts.  No strategic reason other than for his comfort level and to to help alleviate his anxiety🙂

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

On 4/22/2020 at 11:10 AM, H & W Doug said:

Thanks for the comments guys! 

Mycroft,

The patient was apprehensive about the donor hair shave so Dr. Wong was able to limit the harvest to the lower part of the zone especially given the small number of grafts.  No strategic reason other than for his comfort level and to to help alleviate his anxiety🙂

Great to see the doctor working with the patient and being flexible where possible. Patient comfort post-op isn't always something we talk about on these forums but it's definitely something I'd consider to be important. Thanks for the insight.