Watch Dr Arika Bansal and Dr Pradeep Sethi in live Q&A with Mr. Melvin // Instagram live

It is going to be amazing when Dr. Pradeep Sethi, Dr. Arika Bansal and Melvin (Coordinator - hairrestorationnetwork.com) shall come together for a live session on Instagram. This is being stipulated to be one of the most informative sessions on hair transplantation. We would like to invite you to join in and participate in the live session and put forward as many viewpoints as possible. The date is 11/04/2020 and they shall come live at 08:00 pm (IST)

Please follow us on Instagram : @eugenixhairsciences

1712324538_melvinnew.thumb.jpg.f7651c1816d986810a46bba04faef6d6.jpg

Edited by Abhinay Singh

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• Administrators
5 hours ago, 911fan said:

Why is this "stipulated" to be so important and by whom? I don't meant to be rough but it looks like you're doing a Q&A with people on an Instagram live session. Is there going to be a big announcement? A new technique? What is so important about it?

It’s so the community can join and ask questions, during this lockdown it’s the perfect time to ask difficult questions.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, n00b said:

Is there a recording of this Q&A by any chance?

It should be on @Eugenix Hair Scienceinstagram 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

@Melvin-Moderator: I’m not on Instagram but have a couple of questions amd was hoping you could ask Dr. Arika:

1, If hair is being transplanted to an area that is thinning (hairline and front third for me), is there a chance of shock loss of native hair and how will the grafts per cm be determined since the hair is still thinning.

2, How short can we keep the transplanted hair so it still looks natural.

It’ll be super if you could ask these questions. I can check back into Eugenix and go through the Q&A for the answers.

Just now, Pyrat said:

@Melvin-Moderator: I’m not on Instagram but have a couple of questions amd was hoping you could ask Dr. Arika:

1, If hair is being transplanted to an area that is thinning (hairline and front third for me), is there a chance of shock loss of native hair and how will the grafts per cm be determined since the hair is still thinning.

2, How short can we keep the transplanted hair so it still looks natural.

It’ll be super if you could ask these questions. I can check back into Eugenix and go through the Q&A for the answers.

Just saw that this was for yesterday. Never mind then.😁

Hello @Pyrat sir, 

1.The probability of shock loss of native hair is always present especially if magnitude of implants is huge in an area of pre existing hair. High magnification (6x and 8x) are useful in these cases for proper precision and hence determining the required density per sq cm. Finasteride 1 mg orally after surgery also have helped largely in such cases.

2. Around 5 inches long helps to make it look fuller of course since HT is merely an art of creating an illusion. But shorter or longer works depending on quality and texture of hair.

Thank you !

Edited by Abhinay Singh

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

11 hours ago, Abhinay Singh said:

Hello @Pyrat sir, 

1.The probability of shock loss of native hair is always present especially if magnitude of implants is huge in an area of pre existing hair. High magnification (6x and 8x) are useful in these cases for proper precision and hence determining the required density per sq cm. Finasteride 1 mg orally after surgery also have helped largely in such cases.

2. Around 5 inches long helps to make it look fuller of course since HT is merely an art of creating an illusion. But shorter or longer works depending on quality and texture of hair.

Thank you !

Thanks for getting back @Abhinay Singh. Have you seen cases of permanent jock loss or has it always been temporary from which the patient recovers.

@n00b Hello sir, here is our Instagram link: https://www.instagram.com/eugenixhairsciences/

Thank you.

Kind Regards

• Administrators
3 hours ago, n00b said:

Hi,
Thanks for the link to Instagram. But I was looking for a link to the Q&A session. Can you help me with it?

Unfortunately, the live session only stays on Instagram for 24 hours, it's gone now, but we can definitely arrange another Q&A session coming up soon. 

View my thread

8 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Unfortunately, the live session only stays on Instagram for 24 hours, it's gone now, but we can definitely arrange another Q&A session coming up soon. 

Maybe on YT so that it stays on forever.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, tesla007 said:

Maybe on YT so that it stays on forever.

Yea, next time I’ll definitely put it on YouTube.

• Like 1

View my thread