Hair Transplants Are Not Perfect!

@Melvin-Moderatorfirst of all you are handsome good looking guy 💪🏻

Your HTs looks great and certainly from NW6 you look results are amazing and it's not an easy task to cover NW6 men.

HTs is way more covering are baldness than retrieving our original perfect density, for normal ppl who aren't into HTs results like that will look great for them, they're not like "us" trying to locate pixels of ball spots, it's more the appearance than the original perfection and today pro clinic produce satisfying results for sure, the cheap clinics will make you look like a Barbi doll.

• Thanks 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Doron Harati said:

@Melvin-Moderatorfirst of all you are handsome good looking guy 💪🏻

Your HTs looks great and certainly from NW6 you look results are amazing and it's not an easy task to cover NW6 men.

HTs is way more covering are baldness than retrieving our original perfect density, for normal ppl who aren't into HTs results like that will look great for them, they're not like "us" trying to locate pixels of ball spots, it's more the appearance than the original perfection and today pro clinic produce satisfying results for sure, the cheap clinics will make you look like a Barbi doll.

I agree 100% 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, DrTBarghouthi said:

Great post. While you have an excellent result @Melvin-Moderator, transplants need to give a great “illusion” of density. The challenge is to try and convey this in the consultation as a doctor and accepting those clients that have realistic expectations and no red flags regarding unrealistic expectations or outcomes. 
Unfortunately, the marketing scams that some practices employ gives people the impression that hair will be restored like teenage years. A really big problem! 

Yes, ethical surgeons have a requirement to tell patients the reality. Managing expectations is vital. Glad you agree. I’ve seen some of your patients post, the work looks good 👍🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

30 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Yes, ethical surgeons have a requirement to tell patients the reality. Managing expectations is vital. Glad you agree. I’ve seen some of your patients post, the work looks good 👍🏼

Thanks @Melvin-Moderator

it’s a tough battle at times when you’re surrounded with all these “shops” just using any marketing tool possible to book clients. They employ all possible strategies from price cuts to fake results and unreasonable expectations. Becomes very easy for average un researched person to believe it and think that an honest opinion is rather a sign of incompetence.

The dangerous part is when some doctors start following these strategies to keep up with the competition even if unintentionally. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

On 4/10/2020 at 11:25 PM, Craig2412 said:

Great advice. Hair transplantation has changed my life for the better too, the best thing I’ve ever done. As much as I’m really happy with my result, it’s not perfect and in different lighting conditions can look stronger and weaker.

B9238FEF-D525-4548-844A-6A4F01BFBBC9.jpeg

36CD30CF-2E38-47C0-A1BE-41405262095E.jpeg

F537293E-8520-4E45-A0FA-E07485EE3EC6.jpeg

hey buddy , which product have you used in the pics ?  looks great and enhances the result miles on ahead .

If i can second guess these look like you used fibers along with derm match and hair spray , correct me if im wrong .

40 minutes ago, jolly said:

hey buddy , which product have you used in the pics ?  looks great and enhances the result miles on ahead .

If i can second guess these look like you used fibers along with derm match and hair spray , correct me if im wrong .

Hi mate,

I’ve attached a photo of the products I use. I dry my hair but using the brushes to brush my hair back while using the hairdryer to follow through. Then just a small amount of wax and apply hairspray last.

I did experiment with fibres but when I changed to a pushed back style haircut, (pompadour) I found the fibres made my hair look unnatural. Never tried derm match. 

The photo from my original post is under the sunlight but indoors the hair looks solid. 

93E63EC0-5CE3-4061-9A0A-97B444B30165.jpeg

441D2BF1-E1D7-40C3-804B-F2E1437F9825.jpeg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Craig2412 said:

Hi mate,

I’ve attached a photo of the products I use. I dry my hair but using the brushes to brush my hair back while using the hairdryer to follow through. Then just a small amount of wax and apply hairspray last.

I did experiment with fibres but when I changed to a pushed back style haircut, (pompadour) I found the fibres made my hair look unnatural. Never tried derm match. 

The photo from my original post is under the sunlight but indoors the hair looks solid. 

93E63EC0-5CE3-4061-9A0A-97B444B30165.jpeg

441D2BF1-E1D7-40C3-804B-F2E1437F9825.jpeg

thanks buddy ,

yea i agree fibers look un-natural esp. near the hairline ... like someone just sprinkled Dust on the scalp ..... i do not prefer that look ....... in my opinion  your hair looks solid without them so you do not need that extra spend and effort .

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators

As I embark and my final journey. I had to remind myself of this thread

View my thread

8 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

As I embark and my final journey. I had to remind myself of this thread

Nice honest video. I’m glad you’re going to shave down for the procedure, 

1) Because Im really interested to see what your hair looks like shaved down, 

and 

2) Because despite the no shave FUE capabilities - I still believe it is a lot easier for surgeons to carry out the surgery on shaven patients, another small factor you as a patient can control towards maximising the chances of a good outcome !

Do you have a date booked? Really looking forward to following the journey,

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Curious25 said:

Nice honest video. I’m glad you’re going to shave down for the procedure, 

1) Because Im really interested to see what your hair looks like shaved down, 

and 

2) Because despite the no shave FUE capabilities - I still believe it is a lot easier for surgeons to carry out the surgery on shaven patients, another small factor you as a patient can control towards maximising the chances of a good outcome !

Do you have a date booked? Really looking forward to following the journey,

Expect to see the horse shoe pattern lol, and me looking bald as hell. Although, Sethi said it wasn’t necessary for the crown. I may want to beef up tbe hairline slightly, and other areas, so probably best to shave so they can really see what I’m working with, no date as of yet, sometime end of December or early January.

• Like 3

View my thread

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Expect to see the horse shoe pattern lol, and me looking bald as hell. Although, Sethi said it wasn’t necessary for the crown. I may want to beef up tbe hairline slightly, and other areas, so probably best to shave so they can really see what I’m working with, no date as of yet, sometime end of December or early January.

I’m sure you’ll look fine - we always look worse from our own eyes. 

A guy I work with has had 2x FUE’s, and prefers to keep his hair at a short buzz cut , maybe grade 2 . . and it actually looks really good, even though a HT geek like me can make out his NW5 balding pattern, to the rest of the world, he just looks like he has a buzz cut. His salt and pepper hair, and tanned skin complexion definitely helps with the illusion. 

December/January . . Not long at all my man, we are all rooting for you, and I’m sure it will become one of the most comprehensive threads online! 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Curious25 said:

I’m sure you’ll look fine - we always look worse from our own eyes. 

A guy I work with has had 2x FUE’s, and prefers to keep his hair at a short buzz cut , maybe grade 2 . . and it actually looks really good, even though a HT geek like me can make out his NW5 balding pattern, to the rest of the world, he just looks like he has a buzz cut. His salt and pepper hair, and tanned skin complexion definitely helps with the illusion. 

December/January . . Not long at all my man, we are all rooting for you, and I’m sure it will become one of the most comprehensive threads online! 

I’m gonna be super detailed, detailing everything. Appreciate the support, although I know I’ll be living under a hat for the first few months.

View my thread