1090 grafts uk clinic not happy so far!!

Hey mate. Pictures arent very clear but I think its looking fine. I am almost 6 months and quite patchy. I think you should give it time.

Is the area dry, itchy? Others can perhaps advise on the redness.

The truth is that 12 months are needed to know the results especially for slow growers.

• Like 1

I’m not as informed as everyone else, but 1k grafts sounds low even if the yield is good, so the density might be an issue, but there’s obviously growth coming in, so it doesn’t look like a botch. I’m gonna be the same way when I get mine, so I’m gonna try to remind myself to stay optimistic. Whatever happens, you got hair still and you went with FUE, so you’re okay. 

All that said, the thinning in your pics and the modest graft count tell me you’ll be back. If you’re committed to having hair - and luckily this FUE scarring might be subtle enough for you to experiment with a buzzed look - then do pick the next doc very carefully and pay up. Ofc by now you know that as well as the rest of us.

Edited by Taken4Granted
  • Like 1

“You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not...”

- John Lennon

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all just a update  on my donor area and front hairline im 6 half months in still patchy at the back but seen abit of improvement had a number 2 at back probably wouldnt go that short again really,and front still looks thin but seen the doctor at this clinic other week and he said there are still buds(hairs) popping out so just said iv got 6/12months of growth on the hairline and said the  donor area  isn't that bad now and still got time to fill in.here's few pictures of where I'm at now in different lights.what do you guys think of front and back cheers 👍

Screenshot_20200713-224242_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200713-224122_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200713-224144_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200713-224138_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200713-224158_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200713-224151_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200713-224214_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200713-224205_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200713-224655_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200713-224130_Gallery.jpg

• Administrators

Honestly I think the improvement has been massive, and the hairline is looking great 👍🏼 thanks for coming back and updating us.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

You've still got a few months of growing time left, but I'd predict you'l likely need a second pass to meet your standards of satisfaction; not necessarily because this transplant failed, but because 1100 grafts with your hair calibre isn't a sufficient amount to have filled the size of area that you required. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Curious25 said:

You've still got a few months of growing time left, but I'd predict you'l likely need a second pass to meet your standards of satisfaction; not necessarily because this transplant failed, but because 1100 grafts with your hair calibre isn't a sufficient amount to have filled the size of area that you required. 

Yes had few people say it was on the low side 1100 graft but hopefully see in 6month time but cheers for the advise 👍

• 4 weeks later...

Hi just update  coming up to 7 half month stage still not happy with donor area would you say i still got time on my donor area to look better ? Had number 2 with number 3 higher  round back and sides ,and my front still looks thin on one side but hoping it will thicken up,and redness is still noticeable, pls give me your honest thoughts cheers ,here are few pictures in different lights

Screenshot_20200810-200351_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200810-200249_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200810-200200_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200810-200128_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200810-200116_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200810-200104_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200810-200029_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200810-195901_Gallery.jpg

20200810_200423.jpg

20200810_200439.jpg

Looks good to me for 7 months, you have 5 months to go though until the final growth. 

It's worth remembering that everybody always wants more. Always expect to do 2 hair transplants. Often touch up sessions finish the job off nicely if needed. 

Edited by Silent1234
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Silent1234 said:

Looks good to me for 7 months, you have 5 months to go though until the final growth. 

It's worth remembering that everybody always wants more. Always expect to do 2 hair transplants. Often touch up sessions finish the job off nicely if needed. 

Cheers for the reply silent1234 what would you say on.my donor area for 7 half months on pal

I think this is a pretty good result so far mate, especially for a UK clinic and with that little grafts. The donor area isn’t bad, hopefully it should improve slightly over the next few months 👍🏽

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sijac09 said:

I think this is a pretty good result so far mate, especially for a UK clinic and with that little grafts. The donor area isn’t bad, hopefully it should improve slightly over the next few months 👍🏽

Cheers Sijac 09 for your reply pal I am doing extra couple of Prp just to help it along.

• Administrators

Looks good in my opinion, definitely improving each month.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 1 month later...

Hello all I'm week off 9 months still unhappy with the front hairline looks thin and find that it's not improved my hairline dont know if its shape with thin density, but in light can just see all tranplanted area and scalp,surly i should be seeing at 9 months feeling that it should be more natural looking,still hiding it with hairline I had before bad still little patchy but has improved,can ask you your honest thoughts pls cheers all 

Screenshot_20200921-185339_Gallery.jpg

20200921_185212.jpg

Screenshot_20200921-185156_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200921-185152_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200921-185143_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200921-185136_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200921-185120_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200921-185115_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200921-185109_Gallery.jpg

• Administrators

Looks overall good, but you may need some grafts on the left side for more density. That said, the rest looks solid. 

View my thread

27 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Looks overall good, but you may need some grafts on the left side for more density. That said, the rest looks solid. 

Yes cheers melvin for the advise my left hand side dose look thinner would you say have little more time for growth or thickening 9 to 12 months mate