Hairbrush used in this Video after Hair Transplant ?

10 hours ago, augustya said:

Does anyone know ? Can anyone help me by identifying which is the hair brush used in this video and where can I get it online ? seems like after my HT I badly need it. you can skip the video to 0:30 to see the hair brush.

Thanks

https://youtu.be/upwLmHfyTW0

Video is amazing definitely one of the best in the industry. I do notice he prefers patients with dark thick hair. 
on a side note that brush I have used, would not use on longer hair. Not a fan of the brush. 

16 hours ago, Guy73 said:

Video is amazing definitely one of the best in the industry. I do notice he prefers patients with dark thick hair. 
on a side note that brush I have used, would not use on longer hair. Not a fan of the brush. 

So but for short Men's Hair it does give direction right ? As in the above video ?

And yes it is one of the finest results I have seen, and nicely dense packed aswell.

Edited by augustya

2 minutes ago, augustya said:

So but short Men's Hair it does give direction right ? As in the above video ?

And yes it is one of the finest results I have seen, and nicely dense packed aswell.

When I use that brush I did notice more hair in the brush I’m not sure because if it traps more hair because the teeth are pretty tight on that brush. That guy is a great doctor I just wish his clients were more diverse I’ve never seen anybody with my hair type in his videos. It’s always people with dark hair that looks super thick. It’s almost like candy picking your clients.

Edited by Guy73