I remember a number of years ago there was a guy that tried to do his own self-FUE, like literally at home with surgical tools he bought on the Chinese black market. It was one of the funniest things I had ever read.

Could someone refer me to that post or the guy's name? 

• Administrators

I remember that guy, he never came back to report how it went for him. He was acting like it was as easy as taking out some stitches lmao

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

So PRP i'm considering thinking about possibly doing at home at some point after spending a considerable amount of research, but not a hair transplant... doing a HT at home is crazy, and this guy didn't even do it right

17 hours ago, hairlossPA said:

Hmm. Density looks to be a little on the low side. Think he may need a second procedure:D

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

There was another video I saw a while back of someone doing it himself, although I think he had a friend helping. He was actually using a hand punch and numbing himself and doing the whole thing. I can't find the video now.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, BeHappy said:

There was another video I saw a while back of someone doing it himself, although I think he had a friend helping. He was actually using a hand punch and numbing himself and doing the whole thing. I can't find the video now.

He probably took it down to save some dignity.

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Just when I thought that I have "heard it all"

The guy probably had a 99.99% transection rate!

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: True & Dorin Medical in New York, NY

Damn, I just saw a video on Facebook where they were gluing dreadlocks on a guys head, and it looked awful.  I was going to post it on here, but I thought it was too ridiculous.  Then somebody posted this thread.

"Imagination frames events unknown in wild fantastic shapes of hideous ruin, and what it fears, creates." Hannah More

Glue?!?!😬

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: True & Dorin Medical in New York, NY