What Clinic should I go to in Turkey with a $3000 budget please?

@Momo said I have never heard of this clinic, I just want to tell you to study this forum well, to rely on experiences of real users who have a thread that has lasted over time, not to trust some who have inserted photos before and after the  procedure, without having gradually published photos or videos that the clinics or pseudo clinics post on YouTube or on their sites, because many of these are not precisely clinics, especially in Turkey.

2 hours ago, Egy said:

@Momo said I have never heard of this clinic, I just want to tell you to study this forum well, to rely on experiences of real users who have a thread that has lasted over time, not to trust some who have inserted photos before and after the  procedure, without having gradually published photos or videos that the clinics or pseudo clinics post on YouTube or on their sites, because many of these are not precisely clinics, especially in Turkey.

Appreciatr the advice. It’s a clinic that have had fantastic results for black Males that have documented their journeys on YouTube 

2 hours ago, Egy said:

Is there a clinic you would recommend? 

1 hour ago, Momo said said:

Is there a clinic you would recommend?

@Momo said

I did my second procedure in the Cinik clinic, but I still do not feel like recommending it, at the end of the journey, I will write my considerations and my opinion on this clinic.

The first procedure, a disaster, I always did in Istanbul, in one of those pseudo clinics I was talking about before, the Estetistanbul of Hamid Aydin and Ziya Yavuz, turns away from them, and be careful that of these pseudo clinics in Istanbul  there are hundreds of them.

1 hour ago, Momo said said:

Appreciatr the advice. It’s a clinic that have had fantastic results for black Males that have documented their journeys on YouTube 

Don't consider Youtube, 

What exactly are you trying to accomplish? Have you done a recent consultation with a doctor to estimate the number of grafts you'll need?

Where do you live? Apparently you do not mind traveling.

I'm guessing you took the same approach on your first procedure and that gave you less than optimal results.  Why do you thing this time is going to be different?  I would rather you look at photos of cases similar to your own and then choose the doctor.  You can always call them and discuss your situation.  If you are flexible with your schedule, they may help you with the cost.

It's always been my opinion, moving forward based on cost alone is never a good thing.

• Administrators

None, save your money. You will likely end up paying more in the end, trying to go cheap in the beginning. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

11 hours ago, Momo said said:

I am currently looking to get my second hair transplant after a failed first one. With a $3000 budget where do you suggest I go in Turkey? Currently I’m looking into Asli Tarcan

@momo please be aware that Turkey is the world capital for botched hair transplant and you should neve assume what you see on youtube, instagram or the clinic website is real. You have to look at real patient posting their results in forums.

The clinic you mentioned doesn’t have any real patient speaking about their results because it as it’s just another Turkish hairmill.

@Lohvisa gave you good advice suggesting Dr. Demirsoy because he is the cheapest doctor in Turkey with real patients posting great results (1.25€/graft). 

I had my surgery in Turkey with a doctor that charges almost twice the price of Dr. Demirsoy and I still think I paid a very low price for the highly skilled surgery I had.

You have limited amount of grafts so if you go to a Hairmill you risk having a tech wasting your grafts or even worse you may end up having to pay a good Doctor to repair your botched surgery.

Agree with the above I would look at demisroy personally. I would like to add to that 2 off my friends have used smile hair clinic in Turkey and I think they paid about £1600 uk pounds and both have had good solid results so possibly look at them 

@MarshallUK you recommended a low cost clinic based on two people that you think had a good result or do you actually know what you recommending and therefore can answer the following questions:

Who is the doctor? Does the Doc perform the whole surgery? Do technicians perform any part of the surgery? What is the technique used by the doctor? Which forum has threads with real patients posting great results from this clinic? 

You do realize that myself and most members know how to answer these questions when we recommend a Doctor and we never recommend a doctor or clinic just because someone we know believes he had a good result.

My best friend had a good result at CM2C clinic in Portugal but knowing all the answers from the questions above regarding CM2C I would never recommend this tech run clinic to anyone regardless if my friend had a decent result (only my friend believes he had a good result because I can easily see that less than half the grafts survived the tech run surgery).

Edited by Portugal25

12 hours ago, Momo said said:

I am currently looking to get my second hair transplant after a failed first one. With a $3000 budget where do you suggest I go in Turkey? Currently I’m looking into Asli Tarcan

Never heard of that name. Look up Cinik, Yavuz, Cosmedica or Fuecapilar. All got good results.

20 minutes ago, Portugal25 said:

@MarshallUK you recommended a low cost clinic based on two people that you think had a good result or do you actually know what you recommending and therefore can answer the following questions:

Who is the doctor? Does the Doc perform the whole surgery? Do technicians perform any part of the surgery? What is the technique used by the doctor? Which forum has threads with real patients posting great results from this clinic? 

You do realize that myself and most members know how to answer these questions when we recommend a Doctor and we never recommend a doctor or clinic just because someone we know believes he had a good result.

My best friend had a good result at CM2C clinic in Portugal but knowing all the answers from the questions above regarding CM2C I would never recommend this tech run clinic to anyone regardless if my friend had a decent result (only my friend believes he had a good result because I can easily see that less than half the grafts survived the tech run surgery).

As I have gone through the process I do know what I am saying so please dont lecture me on my advice as I can can post what I wish.  I actually stated demisroy would be my choice as I considered him for my ht due to his cost and results. All the questions you have asked I have question my friends about and they answered my questions no problem but any potential ht patient should be asking these points to the clinics anyway before signing up. Also I did actually advise my friend to avoid the clinic at first but he didn't listen and his results were good which prompted my other friend to go with the same clinic after seeing his results with also a good end result. People read these forums and posts online and make a decision and do not see the results in daylight, I was stating from their results I was pleasantly surprised by what was achieved and in my opinion that is worth alot more than just staring at threads with cherry picked photos. 

• Like 1

@MarshallUK if you have answers to those questions then please post them as it will help this member and any other looking for info on the clinic you recommended.

Threads posted by real patients here at HRN are not cherry picked actually they are the complete opposite! Here at HRN you see the good, the bad and the ugly.

Edited by Portugal25
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, DThak said:

Yavuz,

@DThak Where did you see its good results?  On the clinic's website or on YouTube?  He was the one who ruined my life since 2016, when I had the misfortune to meet him, at the time he was a business partner with Hamid Aydin at Estetistanbul.

14 hours ago, DThak said:

Never heard of that name. Look up Cinik, Yavuz, Cosmedica or Fuecapilar. All got good results.

@DThak please explain why you are recommending low cost Turkish hairmills.

Yavuz destroyed the life of a forum member @Egy and the other two are hairmills with all inclusive packages in which the surgery is done by technicians.

Edited by Portugal25

6 minutes ago, Portugal25 said:

@DThak please explain why you are recommending low cost Turkish hairmills.

Yavuz destroyed the life of a forum member @Egy and the other two are hairmills with all inclusive packages in which the surgery is done by technicians.

Because 4 months down the line from my visit to Cinik I'm happy with my result. 

If someone wants to get their HT done on a budget there are places available. Not everyone must be upsold to Demisroy at the mention of Turkey. 

1 minute ago, DThak said:

Because 4 months down the line from my visit to Cinik I'm happy with my result. 

If someone wants to get their HT done on a budget there are places available. Not everyone must be upsold to Demisroy at the mention of Turkey. 

@DThak actually Demirsoy can’t be considered upselling because he is one of the cheapest Doctor in the world. 
Cinik is a place where the doctor has little to absolutely no involvement with the surgery so obviously your results will depend on tech available on the day of your surgery.
Sure some people will be lucky to get a good tech but knowing that this is how all inclusive hairmills work even if you and @Egy both went to Cinik you have to be aware that telling someone to go there because you are happy doesn’t mean they will be happy because they can get a different tech and come out with a botched hair transplant.

Egy is aware of this so that’s why I asked you why you were recommending Hairmills.

@Portugal25 in fact you will not find in any of my posts the recommendation to go to Cinik, I wrote yesterday that I reserve the right to express my impressions and evaluations on my Cinik procedure only at the end of the trip, but I will never give the advice to any member  to go there, because I know it is as you say, that is, it is not sure that if it will be good for me, it will be good for others.

21 minutes ago, Portugal25 said:

@DThak actually Demirsoy can’t be considered upselling because he is one of the cheapest Doctor in the world. 
Cinik is a place where the doctor has little to absolutely no involvement with the surgery so obviously your results will depend on tech available on the day of your surgery.
Sure some people will be lucky to get a good tech but knowing that this is how all inclusive hairmills work even if you and @Egy both went to Cinik you have to be aware that telling someone to go there because you are happy doesn’t mean they will be happy because they can get a different tech and come out with a botched hair transplant.

Egy is aware of this so that’s why I asked you why you were recommending Hairmills.

Yeah and as long as you know that the doctor has very little involvement then that is fine. If someone has a budget of $3000 there is no point just scaring them off and telling them that unless they can afford Demisroy then just don't bother. Going to a hairmill can be life changing in a positive way for many many people, it shouldn't be written off just because it's technician only or because you know someone had a bad result. 

23 hours ago, DThak said:

Yeah and as long as you know that the doctor has very little involvement then that is fine. If someone has a budget of $3000 there is no point just scaring them off and telling them that unless they can afford Demisroy then just don't bother. Going to a hairmill can be life changing in a positive way for many many people, it shouldn't be written off just because it's technician only or because you know someone had a bad result. 

@DThak you are missing the point that both myself and @Egy (a member that also went to Cinik) are trying to explain. 

You can’t compare a Doctor with a Technician. 

If you want to compare technicians then the best techs in Turkey are the nurses Esma & Serkan Tetik that are doing DHI with a all inclusive price of 1400€ including hotel.
They have dozens of real patients posting great results on the Turkish forum but they are not Doctors and operate on a rented room in a Hospital. 
Despite this, they are a much much better option to Cinik or any other hairmill because at those clinics you don’t know who will be the tech doing your surgery so your results depend on how lucky you are to get a good tech. 
A technician at a Turkish hairmill could have been a dishwasher at a restaurant 2 weeks before implanting grafts on your head!

The cheapest Doctor with real patients posting results on forums is Dr. Demirsoy and he’s not a doctor I recommend to my friends because he does pre-made slits and has techs doing the implantation rather than doing the entire surgery himself with either stick&place or DHI which I believe to be techniques that can achieve better results and a quicker recovery time if done by a great Doctor (in the hands of bad Doctor it will still provide a bad result).

Edited by Portugal25

• Administrators

All forum members who come here, you're asking the wrong question. You should never be asking who is the cheapest, you should be asking who is the best. Money comes and goes, you have an finite donor supply. Always remember that.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.