New Study: Japanese Scientist Reverse Hair Loss With Cell Therapy

• Administrators

A new study was published a few days ago, similar results to Replicel. Looks like we're nowhere near a cure. Thoughts??

The researchers examined the density of the treated areas with regenerative cells, and the researchers measured an eight percent improvement in overall hair-density. Researchers measured the results after one year of treatment. 

New Study Shows Japanese Scientist May Reverse Balding Through Cell Therapy

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Yeah, not a promising result at all. The sample size was tiny too. I definitely do think though that replicating hair follicles without DHT receptors will be the best bet in combatting androgenic alopecia. It's crazy to think we can clone animals but can't even clone a human hair follicle well. 

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider.