2nd hair transplant. Shock loss from previously transplanted hair ??

It's called hair greed. We all have it! Hair Transplant will always look better with longer length as it creates more illusion.
When you're doing such job like yours I would say it's very likely to expect a shock loss as the grafts are very close to each other. Trauma from surgery forced some of the surrounding grafts to go to "sleep".  The good news is this hair will grow back after 3-4 months.

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

On 4/4/2020 at 1:12 AM, Seb1928 said:

Now I am worried hahah. I've done my research like all of us before going to a second transplant. Dr Hasson is quite reputed for hairline work as well as dense packing. Why is it a major risk ?

Whenever there is large masses of native hair there is a risk of shock loss...and if that native hair is diffusing, the risk of shock is even higher.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY