Esteworld in Istanbul - 3500 grafts with Acell+PRP

Fantaz

Did the transplant with extra acell+prp injections at Esteworld after I was convinced by an Esteworld representative who visited me in my city, Toronto Canada. 3500 grafts transplanted everywhere, except for the crown which they told me to come back in a year to do for another session together with another Acell+PRP. Took pics of how it looks 11th day after, finally washing most of the scabs off, both in front and behind lighting.

I think I'm mostly happy with the result. My head was mostly bald, now I have actual hair on my head and a hairline. I want to grow it out long enough to rock a man bun eventually, which might even hide the crown enough that I don't need a HT there.

What's everyone's thoughts? What could i do next to help regrowth? I'm kinda scared to post pics of the donor area guys, I just want some thoughts on the transplanted area first of all.

I'm using a laser helmet and also taking 1mg of fin a day.

Honestly I'm glad I did it now, since it's a perfect time before the borders closed down and I can go into hiding while I'm patient with my hair growing out, nobody seeing me since I'm in legal quarantine, not going outside although I am a bit scared I might have got the corona but it's worth it

IMG_4041.jpg

IMG_4040.jpg

front.jpg

Edited by Fantaz

How can you be happy with the result after 11 days? You will have to wait for several month to have a first result. 

My honest opinion: 3500 FU are usually not enough for the area covered (even though your pics showing not the entire area of treatment so it is partly a guess). But looking at the pics AND doing the math (FU/cm2) I do not think that a man bun will work. 

I'm looking at the donor area and it is honestly looking like it would not even be a good idea to do another transplant... I'm even scared to share pics. My balding is so bad that i am not sure that this was a good idea to do the HT now

55 minutes ago, Fantaz said:

I'm looking at the donor area and it is honestly looking like it would not even be a good idea to do another transplant... I'm even scared to share pics. My balding is so bad that i am not sure that this was a good idea to do the HT now

Very curious, could you share?

On 3/31/2020 at 12:27 AM, LonelyGraft said:

Very curious, could you share?

Hmm why should I? If you could give me good feedback then sure. Maybe later, sorry... 

I was thinking I'll probably need to do beard grafts to fill in the crown though, that's for sure. I don't wanna show pics of the crown now cuz it looks kinda ugly with no hair

59 minutes ago, Fantaz said:

Hmm why should I? If you could give me good feedback then sure. Maybe later, sorry... 

I was thinking I'll probably need to do beard grafts to fill in the crown though, that's for sure. I don't wanna show pics of the crown now cuz it looks kinda ugly with no hair

Never mind. I didn’t know it was such a big deal since you posted pics prior. Whatever ur comfortable with

• Like 2

On 4/1/2020 at 2:02 AM, LonelyGraft said:

Never mind. I didn’t know it was such a big deal since you posted pics prior. Whatever ur comfortable with

So I sent you the pics via private message since I'd like feedback. I'm not comfortable with posting more pics yet but will put more up later for sure. I'd like some more people to private message me and send pics out to get more feedback please. I told them to take only 2500 grafts and not over harvest but they still took 3500 which kind of upset me.

Exactly 3 weeks have passed. One thing I like is that there is not that much shock loss in the transplanted area which is probably due to the extra Acell and PRP treatment, although I think there's a bit more shock loss now in the donor area sadly. Definitely shedding many hairs in the shower though, which I shower every 2nd day. (Should I shower every day?)

Also I use the laser helmet for 20 min every 2nd day.

Edited by Fantaz

• 1 month later...

So here's a couple pics I've found a few days after the ht... will I need another ht, or the density looks decent enough? Will I need to be also using hair fibres/concealers to make it look more fuller in the end?

89912709_129027592010998_6528102891213815808_o.jpg

89851655_129034875343603_756068016810098688_o-.jpg

1. Are you out clubbing after your ht in the first pic? (If so that’s awesome)

2. are you the guy that called into the bald truth where Spencer and joe got annoyed as hell cuz you wouldn’t stop speaking and interrupting?

On 5/4/2020 at 2:31 AM, HTHope said:

1. Are you out clubbing after your ht in the first pic? (If so that’s awesome)

2. are you the guy that called into the bald truth where Spencer and joe got annoyed as hell cuz you wouldn’t stop speaking and interrupting?

1. Yes, and unfortunately I did drink a little... regret that a lot of swelling occurred in the days after

2. Yes... but I wasn't trying to interrupt him. He was cutting me off. He's great and has good advice, but I'm getting old I need my hair back and a girlfriend eventually

6 hours ago, Fantaz said:

1. Yes, and unfortunately I did drink a little... regret that a lot of swelling occurred in the days after

2. Yes... but I wasn't trying to interrupt him. He was cutting me off. He's great and has good advice, but I'm getting old I need my hair back and a girlfriend eventually

😁

I saw a guy in a restaurant with a bloody head and a headband on and I thought that was brave, but clubbing, top lad!

• 1 year later...