ATTN We Have No Affiliation With VERA CLINIC!

• Administrators

We have come across this article discussing our community, while some of what they say is positive, it's clear that their main objective is to use our name and reputation to refer patients to their clinic. DO NOT BE FOOLED! We have absolutely no affiliation with this clinic. 

https://www.veraclinic.net/blog-en/behind-the-scenes-of-the-hair-restoration-network/

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Egy said:

That infamous!😡

I cannot believe that some clinics would resort to these sort of tactics, using our name and reputation to gain clients. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Moderators

Wow. They make it sound like they are the founders and owners of the forum. I would mail them about that if I were you. I don't know if it will make a difference, but I'd certainly let them know that it's been noticed.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, BeHappy said:

Wow. They make it sound like they are the founders and owners of the forum. I would mail them about that if I were you. I don't know if it will make a difference, but I'd certainly let them know that it's been noticed.

I was considering it, but frankly, with everything that's going on we have bigger fish to fry.

View my thread

My takeaway from their blog post was it seemed to give a positive “shout-out” to this forum and how its the only responsible source for honest opinions/reviews...then add that they as a new clinic want to mimic this forums ethic in their clinic..

Interesing enough, I saw their site and this clinic is now the old ASMED clinic where I had my HT...looks like they took over with everything in place once ASMED moved into their new home last year.

Edited by CosmoKramer