Dr. Christian Bisanga - Hair Loss in Women

Raphael84

Hair Loss in Women

Female hair loss is a common problem worldwide with a surprising figure of at least 50% of women experiencing loss to some degree.

Dr Bisanga would like to present this message to briefly explain possible causes, symptoms and risk factors while offering solutions and advice on when to seek treatment, and which type of treatments may be appropriate.

If you may have any further questions or queries about hair loss in women and would like to learn more, Dr Bisanga is available for video consultation to further discuss your concerns.

Stay safe, keep in contact and let us know if you feel we may be able to help.

Edited by Raphael84
  • Like 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Administrators

Great topic and video. Thanks for posting it here.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thanks Melvin.
My pleasure.
Always looking for opportunities to be able to provide informative and educational information.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Administrators

Watching this video, it's clear that more women should consider surgical hair restoration, even if it's to bring down an abnormally high hairline. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.