Topical Dutasteride

7 hours ago, cpfm said:

Would love to see some updates from forum members @win200or @EvoXOhioand @TorontoMan?

No knock on @mustangwho shared his story and knowledge with us but I was browsing different forums and the only one with success on topical duta who provided pictures was mustang. Wouldn't we hear a lot more stories about this if it was indeed this effective?

I know some surgeons who have hundreds of patients on it as well as oral minoxidil and you don't hear much either

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Agreed. But this is pretty bad. I first contacted them in mid-January, and here we are, two months later, with no shipping confirmation but $100 out of my pocket.

I have the upmost respect for guys prepared to use concealers, and think that they can be fantastic little tools to help pick up people's confidence in the early stages of hair loss, or whether adding

I’ve only been on it for 3 weeks so no change or anything to report just yet. It will likely take 6 months to notice a change, if any. 

Posted Images

9 hours ago, cpfm said:

Would love to see some updates from forum members @win200or @EvoXOhioand @TorontoMan?

No knock on @mustangwho shared his story and knowledge with us but I was browsing different forums and the only one with success on topical duta who provided pictures was mustang. Wouldn't we hear a lot more stories about this if it was indeed this effective?

I haven't yet started, I was actually planning on starting tmr. Having just started oral minoxidil 2 months ago I want to make sure that I understand better how everything could be effecting me. 

I plan to use 0.01% once a week in conjunction to oral fin on the other days and do it for 4-6 weeks and test for any effects. I'll update this thread. 

• Like 1

@mustang How are you measuring the DHT levels in scalp and serum? Are there any at home kits?

I am about to start Finasteride (Oral, 1 mg a day) and want to benchmark before and after. And if side effects occur, reduce dosage, frequency OR move to topical; and continue measuring.

On 4/19/2021 at 4:35 PM, mustang said:

I know some surgeons who have hundreds of patients on it as well as oral minoxidil and you don't hear much either

It reminds me of the one Australian study about adding Avodart once a week.

Again, like I said before, no knock on you but I would love to see some other documanted results. 

5 hours ago, cpfm said:

It reminds me of the one Australian study about adding Avodart once a week.

Again, like I said before, no knock on you but I would love to see some other documanted results. 

Im NW7 and I have ordered it but haven't received it. So will apply once a week and try for 3 months and see how it goes. I request others who are using it to submit results as well.

3 hours ago, Panamera13 said:

Im NW7 and I have ordered it but haven't received it. So will apply once a week and try for 3 months and see how it goes. I request others who are using it to submit results as well.

Thank you!

I saw some posts on reddit with someone who started a vlog but he stopped posting:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCahpgoIJII7ClP27SiynRHg

Other then that, only saw mustang creating threads and spreading the word via various forums:

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/34517-Topical-Dutasteride-1-amazing-results

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/35723-Topical-Dutasteride-9-months-results-No-side-effects!

https://forums.t-nation.com/t/getting-off-trt-due-to-hair-loss/270562/64

Didn't find any real results I'm afraid.

On 4/5/2021 at 5:13 PM, mustang said:

I had horrible side effects (probably the worst) with Topical Finasteride 0.1% from MinoxidilMax. I did not know it was unregulated crap from China as their website looks quite professional so I can't be certain the bottle actually had that dose.

My next test will be Topical Finasteride 0.025% and CB-03-01 7.5% 

This is a bit off the topic of this thread, but what do you mean by 'unregulated'?

I have purchased topical fin/min from minoxidilmax, but haven't used it yet.

Do they make it in a way that is worse than fin/min compounds from other websites?

Edited by Ronnieman

Im sure this thread will have a spike of interest again after last nights Instagram live with Dr Wong. 

Where are all these other patients and studies and results that must be making these docs so excited about this then? 

More information and more patient threads and reviews would be great. 

5 hours ago, Curious25 said:

Im sure this thread will have a spike of interest again after last nights Instagram live with Dr Wong. 

Where are all these other patients and studies and results that must be making these docs so excited about this then? 

More information and more patient threads and reviews would be great. 

Yeah, exactly what I wrote a few comments before. It looks promising but I haven't seen any documented results besides mustang.

1 hour ago, mustang said:

Dutasteride Mesotherapy plus oral finasteride and laser level cap

6 months

Sick.

tatamiento-capilar-clinica-capilar-dr-pelo-mesoterapia-capilar-34.jpg

using laser cap for three years...absolutely no difference in my case. This is what makes hair loos cure so complicated.

On 5/1/2021 at 4:54 PM, mustang said:

Dutasteride Mesotherapy plus oral finasteride and laser level cap

6 months

Sick.

tatamiento-capilar-clinica-capilar-dr-pelo-mesoterapia-capilar-34.jpg

Hello Mustang, amazing result indeed! I have noticed that FUE.com was selling topical dutasteride made for mesotherapy, have you tried it yet? I guess the frequency of use'd be once/Twice a month with dermapen?

Posted (edited)

I am not on TRT 

Obviously being on TRT will mitigate libido sides. If I go back on TRT my protocol will be 

Oral Finasteride 0.5mg and oral Minoxidil 2.5mg daily

CB0301 7.5% daily

Topical Dutasteride 0.25% once a week or 0.1% EOD

Dutasteride Mesotherapy 0.05% every 15 days (dermapen)

Edited by mustang
On 5/3/2021 at 4:02 PM, mustang said:

I am not on TRT 

Obviously being on TRT will mitigate libido sides. If I go back on TRT my protocol will be 

Oral Finasteride 0.5mg and oral Minoxidil 2.5mg daily

CB0301 7.5% daily

Topical Dutasteride 0.25% once a week or 0.1% EOD

Dutasteride Mesotherapy 0.05% every 15 days (dermapen)

Why so much treatments? Why dont you stay with topical Duta if it works? 

On 5/7/2021 at 8:57 PM, Jeffrey12 said:

Why so much treatments? Why dont you stay with topical Duta if it works? 

TRT...

Thank you for the information in this thread.

Is my understanding correct that the application of 1ml of 0.1% topical DUT once per week may be effective in achieving 80-90% DHT reduction in the scalp, and lead to little systemic DHT reduction?

This would also mean that a 60ml bottle of the topical solution would last over a year - or, do you need to apply more than 1ml in the weekly application?

Thanks