Most Natural results with optimum density at Eugenix Hair Sciences, India

Truly unbelievable long lasting results at Eugenix Hair Sciences, with the full timeline of the hair growth! Eugenix Hair Sciences is India's leading hair transplant and restoration center. Eugenix is the only hair transplant clinic in India with most promising results for grade 7 baldness patients. Dr Pradeep Sethi (MD, AIIMS) is a expert surgeon, and was awarded an honorary professorship at DY Patil University, to teach the science and art of Hair Transplantation.

To view our best results, please visit : https://www.eugenix.in/mens-portraits.html

Our centers are located in : Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Bhubaneswar, and Dehradun ( India ) For expert consultation, Contact us on : info@eugenix.in | +91-8882100007

Edited by Abhinay Singh

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

He got approx 7000 grafts in two sittings.

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2020 at 2:01 AM, PlzRespond said:

All head hair? Or beard too? How much head donor is left?

He got 3000 Grafts in first sitting for frontal zone then 2000 in second sitting for midscalp. Recently we had done another 2000 grafts on crown where result is awaited.  2000 grafts are taken from his beard.  His scalp donor was good and has adequate donor even after 3 sittings. 

Kind Regards