• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Actually making a retraction of shock-loss statement. What happens when you go through this procedure is natural and probably happens to many. Mindset is important to address- apart from the pics, gro

5 months 1400 fue 

Posted Images

So you're saying he was willing to perform a second surgery after just 7 months? Another massive red flag.

Please do what people are saying. This is your life we are talking about. Go to a top clinic.

Save money for two-three years and during that time spend a couple of hours every week doing research on this forum. If you can't afford Konior or HW prices then go to someone in Spain or Belgium.

It's nice to get comments that are designed to not make you stressed but in a couple of years you'll be forever grateful to the honest comments.

• Like 2

Hey man, I haven’t been on the forum much lately but just saw your previous updates and I do see some improvement and your donor looks good in your last photos. That said, you likely have another 4-10 months of the current transplanted hair to mature and thicken more so...so I definitely have to agree with @BjornBorg’s comment above....wait a bit more, save up money to go to a different surgeon that can maximize your limited grafts better to give you the results you hope for....don’t rush it. 

• Like 1

Thanks Bjorn and Kramer. All of you guys actually. Came close was only several days away from another procedure. 

incredibly grateful for the honest feedback. 

It’s a waiting game now to see what will come in. Dr. Told me 90% has come in and I should not expect much more density from where it is now.  Will wait a year as he first suggested to see where I am. 

time to sit back, sprinkle some magic hair powder dust on my hairline,  Rogain foam,   chew finasteride like skittles and research.

I will keep updating 👍🏻 Be well

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

This is a strange thread...you found this forum. Get honest feedback and ask for a clinic in Boston. Why do you not use this forum for your own sake?

Several other mentioned it before: The first transplant was poor in all regards: Design of hairline, amount of grafts and donor treatment. I would not go to this clinic even if the pay me 100 k€. 

If you cannot afford the better US/Canada clinics: There is a thread with a lot of names from Europe/Turkey in here (best FUE clinics or so). A lot of clinics like HLC, Ferreira, ...  will give you a way better result with probably lower prices than a no-name hairmill in the US. 

• Like 1
  • Administrators

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.