Dr. Arika Bansal and Dr. Pradeep Sethi's potential membership in the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• Administrators

7 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

I think what @911fan is getting at is the fact that most of the input has been coming from former patients (either very recently or the past). I’ve seen many times where former patients defend clinics at all costs because they have a “marriage” so to speak with a clinic after undergoing surgery with them because to point out any flaws or downsides with their doctor would also mean there are flaws or downsides with their own decision of doctor.

in the past I’ve seen forum “experts” including long standing members, ordinary members/newbies, other recommended doctors, patient advocates, etc give input in cases like this. From what we see here it’s mainly just patients of the clinic. A more diverse vote would be ideal.

This goes both ways, if patients are unhappy, they'll constantly attack a clinic like an estranged ex-wife, and even bring down happy patients. You've been here long enough to have seen this and to know this. The fact that the overwhelming majority of their patients are happy and satisfied speaks volumes. Diverse input is always welcomed, to penalize a clinic because their patients are happy and comment is completely ass backwards.

7 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

And just to add...the sites own description of coalition surgeons states:

“Coalition members are carefully reviewed by patients and their colleagues and are granted membership strictly based on their high level of integrity, skill, patient results and ability to perform ultra refined follicular unit transplantation. They have a proven and documented history of excellent patient results, which are critically reviewed by the world's largest and most respected patient community - the Hair Restoration Network.”

So...where are the reviews from their colleagues?

Physician input is always welcome, but you know very well that physicians rarely login to provide their own input, even in their own cases. Come on man, why are you acting like you're brand new.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I totally agree with Melvin, why will a unhappy patient endorse the clinic. I was totally unsatisfied with my first clinic. My experience with Eugenix- has been good till now. If I get the results as per my expectation, I will definitely have a soft corner for them. As of now, I can say that I hardly found any bad results from eugenix during my research- and hence I went ahead with them and they treat their patient's very well. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

The purpose to promote surgeons isn’t too obtain a higher fee, it’s to reward surgeons based on their skill and merit.

Also, who can judge a clinic more than a former patient? What you’re saying doesn’t even make any sense. Those who’ve actually been to the clinic and have had surgery with them are in the best position to provide honest feedback, the fact that the patient came here and provides his honest feedback speaks volumes. 

So you think random forum members who’ve never been to the clinic, interacted with the clinic, should count more than actual patients? That’s absurd. 

The above points that Melvin highlighted are the most important factors to consider. 

Everybody is entitled to their opinion,  but their opinion should be relevent to what is being asked here.

We can discuss the side shows all day long , but at the end of the day none of any of that matters in the bigger scheme of what potential patients really care about . ....Results ....and patient satisfaction. 

Paddy 

• Like 1

I had my procedure with Eugenix 6 weeks ago so obviously I cannot discuss in terms of results. Most of the transplanted hair have fallen in the last weeks.
Dr. Arika Bansal was involved in my procedure and made the slits. She is a very experienced doctor and so do the technicians.
I suffer from a severe hair loss and my scalp donor was already depleted from other three failed sessions from other clinics, so the last session was mainly BHT taken from my beard, groin and thighs.
I saw some impressive results from Eugenix of patients with severe baldness, I also met in the clinic some former patients and witnessed firsthand, very natural results that I could never tell it was a hair transplant.

Hi Melvin 

Id second Dr Arika and Dr Pradeep's application for approval to the Coalition 

I chose these experts to have my 3 day Megasession 7000graft  procedure just before Christmas last year..... 

RESULTS RESULTS RESULTS...thats why.

Z

• Administrators
On 3/20/2020 at 12:15 PM, 911fan said: 

Community, 

Given the global pandemic and climate, we think it best to postpone any induction, as we understand a lot of people are going through serious turmoil, not just physically, but financially. We find this isn’t the best time to ask for input. I will lock this topic, and re-open it at a later date, when we get over this global pandemic. 

Truly health and prosperity to all,

Melvin

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators

Dear Community, 

Last year, before the pandemic, we considered Eugenix (Dr. Sethi and Dr. Bansal) for Elite Coalition membership. Coalition members must adhere to a higher level of quality and scrutiny. Unfortunately, we stopped right before we were going to approve them because of the pandemic.

Thankfully, the pandemic has improved and life is back to normal for the most part. I’m proud to announce Dr. Pradeep Sethi and Dr. Arika Bansal as our newest members into the Elite Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians. Join me in congratulating them 👏🏼

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, kirkland said:

Not at all a surprise given their excellent pre and post op client care, transparency, accountability, dedication to public education and outstanding consistency in their surgical outcomes. 

To be honest, after seeing all of the recent reviews including your review, it really is a no-brainer to have them among the very best in the world.

View my thread