Future balding?

VadoGringo

4 minutes ago, VadoGringo said:

Well it isnt really a informative answer, was my hair crown the same as yours or my hair line? Did the balding came from the hairline or did it came from the hair crown? 

It's very simple, go see a dermatologist they can check if it's hair loss or not and they should be able to help you.

7 minutes ago, VadoGringo said:

Well it isnt really a informative answer, was my hair crown the same as yours or my hair line? Did the balding came from the hairline or did it came from the hair crown? 

I started receding from front n that round circular patch you see on your crown is the initial stage of balding but we dont know how balding will progress. In some cases people don't really lose hair that quick. So let's see how things turn up for you

• Administrators

Can you take some better pictures and upload them to the site directly? The pictures are very poor quality. The crown one is tiny. I can't really say if you're losing hair or not, but I would need some better pictures. Where do you live? Maybe there is an ethical surgeon that you can go to, who can let you know if you're losing hair or not.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
43 minutes ago, VadoGringo said:

Will do in the next days, you mean the crown picture is tiny or the baldness is tiny on my crown? Sorry thinking really paranoid, even if it's obvious.. Im living in germany

I suggest talking to Dr. Muresanu in Switzerland, he is very ethical. Not sure how far it is, but I believe Switzerland shouldn’t be too far. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 3/16/2020 at 3:19 AM, Homeerestre said:

I had the same problem too. It is really hard :( 

In what way you had the same problem? With the whirl or with the anxious feeling, not knowing what is up or not?

I deleted my posts because I just wanted having a quick opinion from other guys, experiencing this problem too. I will just look up for older picture and see my hair whirl there, if I find one. Im visiting my doc next week, see what she feels and then maybe going on meds (just little dosis). If there is nothing, I will make again pictures after months and see if there is a difference, hard thing to wait and see. 

I dont know if its a good idea to ask one of my classmates, how my whirl looked and if they see any difference but that is the risk - they will realise that (eventually) i will go bald and that is bad. I think nobody who doesnt balding ever look up at hair crowns, even me the whole time. Only people who are maybe balding will look up at EVERY hair crown, even if its not the same hair type.. when I lived a "normal" life, I really didnt gave a fuck abaut hair crowns, only maybe when you have a real bald spot at your back you recognise them but really didnt thinked abaut it, I think even girls dont really see that because its a little sign and they dont know, where to look up for eventually future balding, but its normal because hair whirls/cowlicks are always different with bigness - I read up a guy who said he had a big cowlick in his teenager years, his classmates thinked he will go bald because you could see his scalp but in the end he didnt end up bald, had even more hair then his older classmates after 10-20 years.

Edited by VadoGringo