Who is the best least expensive doctor in USA?

1 minute ago, jonnyalex said:

Which makes me question most of his results. He doesn't use microscopes and put multiples all over my hairline. I asked his translator,  who was suppose to keep in touch ( he never did ) and he said " I also have multiples in my hairline also , who do I blame ? God ? ". He has never had a hair transplant and thinks that multi hair grafts appear in your frontal like naturally. Need I say more ? 

It was clear to me that he was sick of answering this question from people concerning this and it is obviousy a common complaint with them.

• Administrators
6 hours ago, jonnyalex said:

Which makes me question most of his results. He doesn't use microscopes and put multiples all over my hairline. I asked his translator,  who was suppose to keep in touch ( he never did ) and he said " I also have multiples in my hairline also , who do I blame ? God ? ". He has never had a hair transplant and thinks that multi hair grafts appear in your frontal like naturally. Need I say more ? 

It was clear to me that he was sick of answering this question from people and it is obviousy a common complaint with them.

Jonny I feel for you, I know you’ve had a rough go. Did you have a thread of Kesers results? I think Dr. Muresanu is awesome, I spoke with him and he struck me as a very ethical doctor.

Not only that, but he mentioned swiss watches, and how the craftsmanship and attention to detail is why they’re so highly valued, and that’s how he looks at hair restoration. If you end up going to him, please share your story on here.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

53 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Jonny I feel for you, I know you’ve had a rough go. Did you have a thread of Kesers results? I think Dr. Muresanu is awesome, I spoke with him and he struck me as a very ethical doctor.

Not only that, but he mentioned swiss watches, and how the craftsmanship and attention to detail is why they’re so highly valued, and that’s how he looks at hair restoration. If you end up going to him, please share your story on here.

Cool! When/why did you speak to him?

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2020 at 12:40 PM, jonnyalex said:

I think people seem to have this idea that if a HT clinic have been working with FUT for years and not so long with FUE, they are not as good at the latter. This belief is odd to me. FUE is simply an extraction method. One simply yields much more than the other. 

For example, H&W didn't perform FUE for as long as others but they are far superior to nearly anyone else at FUE. It is the same with Hattingen, only they don't aggressivly market themselves. So FUE results should be the same as FUT results if you talking about the same graft count. The key is in the ability and artistry of the surgeon and the tools they use. 

It's an excellent point. I would argue Hasson is even better at FUE than FUT. And he was already amongst the best in the world at FUT, so that's not a small accomplishment.

I'm really sorry to hear about your experience with Keser -- he is normally so careful. I was trying to find where you posted your pics of his surgery but I seem to be missing them. Could you or someone here please direct me?

Edited by bismarck