I may be misremembering, but my recollection from the description of Doctor Wong's method was that he was still doing premade slits but utilizing pens for the implantation of the grafts in order to minimize graft handling. This doesn't sound like it's full blown DHI so much as simply implementing part of it.

Don't quote me on this though, because it's been a while since I've seen the video.

Edited by Mycroft
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We cleared this up yesterday on DHI And implanter pens and MR. Wong. See below   

We had considered contacting him, but I heard a lot of reports of him not responding to emails, and not following up. Just overall poor communication from the clinic, which threw me off. I would like

I think he is a little over $2. Maybe 2.50

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mycroft said:

I may be misremembering, but my recollection from the description of Doctor Wong's method was that he was still doing premade slits but utilizing pens for the implantation of the grafts in order to minimize graft handling. This doesn't sound like it's full blown DHI so much as simply implementing part of it.

Don't quote me on this though, because it's been a while since I've seen the video.

You are exactly right! Dr Nader started doing that technique back in 2004 or so I believe and said he had better or just as good results than his FUT and made the switch. That’s why I said dr Nader still makes slits but still uses the pen tool.  Dr Wong recently started the same technique or at least has used it. Not sure how often he does. 

Edited by Guy73
  • Like 1
On 3/30/2020 at 7:56 PM, LonelyGraft said:

I had this experience when I first began researching. Sent a detailed email with pics never recieved a response back.

After not receiving a reply after several emails, I was referred to Dr. Nader by a friend who was a patient. 

In order to secure an appointment, my friend called Dr. Nader's office (after emailing and not hearing back.) 

I would suggest calling his office.

• 4 weeks later...

I always new how my results would turn out by looking at the space between grafts after about the 10 mark before the shedding starts. Also you know you are at good density when it’s hard to tell where the the transplanted hair is. Anyone who shaves their head down can probably see a vague pattern of original loss. Achieving a buzzed look that blends perfectly is hard to do. 
https://imgur.com/a/MWsJkE1

• Like 1