On 3/1/2020 at 6:47 PM, Portugal25 said:

@Alfie you have a very diffuse hairloss and in order to rebuild your hairline, midscalp and crown you could be looking at +6000 grafts in order for you to reach an acceptable density.

From your pictures it’s hard to tell if you have miniaturized hair or DUPA but I would check in to that if I were you. If you don’t have issues with finasteride I recommend you to start taking it asap.

I know you wrote you want FUE but I recommend you to go for FUE plus BHT (beard grafts).

I would advise you to contact @Dr. Bruno Ferreira who has his own clinic at Porto charging 2.5€/graft which is a quick 8h direct flight from NY.
He also works in Madrid with Dr. Lorenzo one of the best in the world and an authority on patients with DUPA but in Madrid you pay 5€/graft.

Also advise you to reach out to HLC Ankara (2.7€/graft) and Dr. Arika (1.8€/graft) at Eugenix (India) because they are both doing mega sessions using beard and chest grafts to add density (have a feeling you might be needing it).

Eugenix is considered the best in the world for mega sessions and with Dr, Arika you could probably do your +6000 grafts in just one surgery. Check their good results with high norwood cases. 

You won’t find any other doctor in the world doing this highly skilled surgery for this price. They are elite level doctors charging a third of what you would pay for the same level of surgery in the US. 

Wish you all the best! 

Portugal, I just learned recently of BT and even chest hair transplant, however, in my case, although bu being a fairly hairy dude, the coarse hair of my beard is not straight unless it’s very short. My chest hair is very curly, not straight. I posted a new of my beard here although not of my chest,,,how often do they do these procedures? I’d be interested in seeing before and after pictures of patients, just to see how those type of hairs do actually fit on your head! 🙂

On 3/1/2020 at 6:47 PM, Portugal25 said:

@Alfie you have a very diffuse hairloss and in order to rebuild your hairline, midscalp and crown you could be looking at +6000 grafts in order for you to reach an acceptable density.

From your pictures it’s hard to tell if you have miniaturized hair or DUPA but I would check in to that if I were you. If you don’t have issues with finasteride I recommend you to start taking it asap.

I know you wrote you want FUE but I recommend you to go for FUE plus BHT (beard grafts).

I would advise you to contact @Dr. Bruno Ferreira who has his own clinic at Porto charging 2.5€/graft which is a quick 8h direct flight from NY.
He also works in Madrid with Dr. Lorenzo one of the best in the world and an authority on patients with DUPA but in Madrid you pay 5€/graft.

Also advise you to reach out to HLC Ankara (2.7€/graft) and Dr. Arika (1.8€/graft) at Eugenix (India) because they are both doing mega sessions using beard and chest grafts to add density (have a feeling you might be needing it).

Eugenix is considered the best in the world for mega sessions and with Dr, Arika you could probably do your +6000 grafts in just one surgery. Check their good results with high norwood cases. 

You won’t find any other doctor in the world doing this highly skilled surgery for this price. They are elite level doctors charging a third of what you would pay for the same level of surgery in the US. 

Wish you all the best! 

Portugal, our of ignorance, his can I tell if it DUPA or miniaturized hair, pls?

16 hours ago, Alfie said:

How do figure out what Norwood level I am? The guy at Bosley said I was probably a 6 but he wasn’t a doctor

You are not a 6 yet but you are very quickly heading that way. Check out Google Images or just look for a Norwood chart online.

Portugal, I just learned recently of BT and even chest hair transplant, however, in my case, although bu being a fairly hairy dude, the coarse hair of my beard is not straight unless it’s very short. My chest hair is very curly, not straight. I posted a new of my beard here although not of my chest,,,how often do they do these procedures? I’d be interested in seeing before and after pictures of patients, just to see how those type of hairs do actually fit on your head! 🙂

As I said on my other post earlier on this thread, although this may be what you want to hear, it is not good advice. The moderator of this forum agreed with my point too. Body hair and beard hair should be used as a last resort when you no longer have grafts in the safe zone from your donor on your head. You would be much better placed to get FUT from a clinic that is reputable. If you stay in NY, that is @Dr Blake Bloxham with H&W another in North America that you should definitely consider. If you want your money to go further, Hattingen in Europe and maybe even Feriduni but he rarely does FUT these days. This would mean travelling however which may not be what you want. 

Portugal, our of ignorance, his can I tell if it DUPA or miniaturized hair, pls?

@Alfie you should follow @TrixGlendevon advice and go to a live consultation with a reputable doctor to find that out.