Two unsucessful FUE transplants

OT90

Just now, OT90 said:

@Aftermath yes i have contacted a few. 

@Cardin1977 The design was done by doctor looks nothing like the end result. The rest incisions, planting, extractions were done by techs.  I am sure there are lots of ethical clinics in Turkey. Just make sure you do lots of research. I just didn't do enough and trusted all the fake reviews on google.

OK thanks for advice.

To remove those hairs would they leave scars? What did the repair doctors say? Maybe it is possible to remove them, though making new holes to put them back in amongst the old holes sounds complicated if done on the same day? Hmmm

Shame you’ ve had to have a 2nd hair transplant and are still not happy :( hope all works out! 

@Cardin1977 yes, it can be removed and scarring will depends on my skin reaction. I believe i can do laser resurfacing later on to improve if the scarring is bad.

Also second one really taught me there ain't many surgeons in the world capable of acheiving high standard hair transplants. It is not all about cost or experiences as hair transplant involves many small elements that needs to executed perfectly to get natrual looking results in my opinion. So, just make sure take your time and find the right one.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, OT90 said:

@Cardin1977  It is not all about cost or experiences as hair transplant involves many small elements that needs to executed perfectly to get natrual looking results in my opinion.

Yes, I think I'm going to slow down and do more research. I was in a rush but need to make sure I get it right. 

Hope the repair grows well 👍

6 hours ago, Sam818 said:

Honestly when you make a statement like that about two of the worlds best doctors then yes please show us.

Yes please do show us Hairgod. Spitting random bile throughout the forum isn't helping anyone.

2 hours ago, OT90 said:

I am sure there are lots of ethical clinics in Turkey. Just make sure you do lots of research. I just didn't do enough and trusted all the fake reviews on google.

I agree with you when you say that there are many ethical clinics in Turkey, but unfortunately most of them are not.

Please keep this thread on topic all and not about Dr. Lorenzo & Dr. Wong.

OP is very angry at his first Turkey hair transplant. OP is now 5 months past repair and has concerns. OP needs to wait until 12 months to see how it looks as approaching half way stage only.

Please keep us updated and post good clear photos over the coming months ahead OT90.

• Like 2

@HairFunk will try to whenever i can.

Also actually i am angry at both transplants. I went in blind for first one. Second one i am more upset because i knew what i wanted and had to get it right. I asked many times, even right before surgery to go for higher density and single hair natrual looks but they still manage to screw it up. The surgeon has 20 years plus experience. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OT90 said:

Also actually i am angry at both transplants. I went in blind for first one. Second one i am more upset because i knew what i wanted and had to get it right. I asked many times, even right before surgery to go for higher density and single hair natrual looks but they still manage to screw it up. The surgeon has 20 years plus experience. 

Sorry to hear about your experiences/results from your previous procedures. Turkey can obviously be a complete roll of the dice apart from a handful of clinics out of the hundreds that are over there. Unfortunately, apart from say 2-3 clinics, it's generally not much better in the UK imo. Assumption can be things will be better as it is the UK and you'd think standard/quality is higher but but seriously, the UK is lagging behind apart from 2-3 clinics.

Personally, there's only 2 UK clinics that I'd consider. Otherwise, better off jumping on the Eurostar and heading to Belgium or catching a flight to Spain for the options there if you'd prefer not venturing too far out.

1 hour ago, Fozzie said:

Sorry to hear about your experiences/results from your previous procedures. Turkey can obviously be a complete roll of the dice apart from a handful of clinics out of the hundreds that are over there. Unfortunately, apart from say 2-3 clinics, it's generally not much better in the UK imo. Assumption can be things will be better as it is the UK and you'd think standard/quality is higher but but seriously, the UK is lagging behind apart from 2-3 clinics.

Personally, there's only 2 UK clinics that I'd consider. Otherwise, better off jumping on the Eurostar and heading to Belgium or catching a flight to Spain for the options there if you'd prefer not venturing too far out.

Which two would you consider? 

On 3/2/2020 at 2:36 AM, Hairgod said:

Don't know how you can put Lorenzo and Wong amongst the worlds best

Dr Lorenzo doesn't know how to draw a natural hairline and uses way too many grafts.

Dr Wong angulation of grafts is just wrong in most of his ht

Edited by Hairgod

44 minutes ago, Aftermath said:

Yeah that’s about right. Had a feeling you might have said a certain Manchester based “celebrity” surgeon😂

Never really been won over by that particular clinics work to be honest. Recently saw a guy on Youtube who went there and had two procedures (2nd one to fix issue from the first) and he had less than complimentary things to say about his whole experience.

2 hours ago, Fozzie said:

Never really been won over by that particular clinics work to be honest. Recently saw a guy on Youtube who went there and had two procedures (2nd one to fix issue from the first) and he had less than complimentary things to say about his whole experience.

I have literally never seen one knockout result from them. Hairlines are all shaped like a flip flop, density is terrible. Not sure why people continue to rate them. Even the clinic posted results look like they need repair surgeries. And they continue to get celeb clients and charge money out the ass😂