PANINE, MD - Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic - Results with 4,300 FUT Grafts at 4, 8, 12 and 24 Months

This 31-year-old gentleman had a hair loss pattern similar to a class 4v on the Hamilton Norwood hair loss scale.  His goal was to rebuild his hairline and add density to the frontal ½ and get some grafts into his crown. Taking his age and hair loss into consideration we came upon an agreement for what would suite his expectations.

After establishing his medical history and understanding the progression of his hair loss, I diagnosed his condition as Androgenetic Alopecia (male pattern baldness), ruling out any other possible dermatological or medical conditions which can cause hair loss. The patient’s goal was well suited to his needs and therefore I planned the surgery accordingly.

I wanted to reconstruct a hairline that would be suitable for him as he continued to age. A total of 4,300 grafts were used with the FUT procedure. I used a significant amount of single hair follicular units which allowed me to create a very natural hairline. This action will allow him to comb his hair without anyone detecting that he has had anything done. These are his results 4,8,12 and 24 months post-op.  The patient is presently on Finasteride to try and stop further hair loss.

YouTube Video

Slide41.JPG

Slide42.JPG

Slide43.JPG

Slide1.JPG

Slide2.JPG

Slide3.JPG

Slide4.JPG

Slide5.JPG

Slide6.JPG

Slide7.JPG

Slide8.JPG

Slide9.JPG

Slide10.JPG

Slide11.JPG

Slide12.JPG

Slide13.JPG

Slide14.JPG

Slide15.JPG

Slide16.JPG

Slide17.JPG

Slide18.JPG

Slide19.JPG

Slide20.JPG

Slide21.JPG

Slide22.JPG

Slide23.JPG

Slide24.JPG

Slide25.JPG

Slide26.JPG

Slide27.JPG

Slide28.JPG

Slide29.JPG

Slide30.JPG

Slide31.JPG

Slide32.JPG

Slide33.JPG

Slide34.JPG

Slide35.JPG

Slide36.JPG

Slide37.JPG

Slide38.JPG

Slide39.JPG

Slide40.JPG

• Administrators

WOW this is incredible, you are truly one of the very best in the business @Dr. Vladimir Panine

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Very nice result. Congratulations.

As you have said, you would never suggest that this gentleman has had an intervention.

He must be thrilled.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.