10.02.20 Koray(Asmed) 1200 grafts touch up

Hello guys. Can see on this forum more people take a part. HLT forum has lately died.

Have checked many threads in here and noticed that many of you who had been doing ht in Asmed got the same issue like me after 1st procedure.  Had a touch up cos my gaps and lack of density behind the hairline was killing me.

This is the link to my first hair transplant
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...key-dr-koray-erdogan-3073grafts.112181/page-3
Wasn't happy at all. Had no density and loads of gaps between some area(you can see properly now on the photo below). Have decided to give another try to Dr. Koray. Seen many bad results lately, but he used to be the top one. Still believe he can do a very good hair transplant like before 2017( on which I based my opinion about chosing the clinic). I am aware its a bit risky to do it but wanted to trust him again. Hopefully this time more grafts gonna survive and I haven't made a wrong decision... gain everything(nice looking front and almost whole nw3 covered with grafts or lose almost everything, many grafts used and still not being pleased). Let's see and the answer we will get within 6-9 months

(seen already 2 guys in here which had touch up in the same clinic(asmed) and is looking great. )

20200208_234827.jpg

20200208_234934.jpg

20200210_181836.jpg

20200210_160207.jpg

Edited by AngelOnTheEarth

Sorry to hear you were not happy with the outcome of your first procedure and hope you the touch up turns out well and leaves you happy. Did the clinic confirm what percentage of grafts from the first procedure grew? Your donor area looks pretty good after the first procedure.

7 hours ago, Fozzie said:

Sorry to hear you were not happy with the outcome of your first procedure and hope you the touch up turns out well and leaves you happy. Did the clinic confirm what percentage of grafts from the first procedure grew? Your donor area looks pretty good after the first procedure.

No they haven't told me about the percentage but mentioned that not many 3-4 hair grafts have  survived.

With the donor area Iam pretty happy its true they really take care of this very important area.

4 hours ago, Kraistoff said:

Following this with interest as I am going back in May also due to density issues behind hairline 

Have followed your thread and you got pretty the same everything like me . I know your pain. Its like you have a better hair(due to hairline and some hair behind) but still need to use a lot of different cosmetics and style them to hide the empty gaps and poor density. I can not wait for my final result. Hoping this time finally gonna be what I expect and trust me my expectations are not really high. Just normal one. I do understand its just a HT.

Wtf did they do to your hairline man. This is a shocking result. Donor area looks ok, i wouldnt say its good work  knowing it could look alot different in different lighting. Surprised you went back but suppose you had no choice. 

Hope you get a good result 2nd time round but having to wait again is upsetting.

In one of the foreign forums I did read Dr Erdogan suffers from eye sight problems maybe why the incisions are off.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Hairgod said:

Wtf did they do to your hairline man. This is a shocking result. Donor area looks ok, i wouldnt say its good work  knowing it could look alot different in different lighting. Surprised you went back but suppose you had no choice. 

Hope you get a good result 2nd time round but having to wait again is upsetting.

In one of the foreign forums I did read Dr Erdogan suffers from eye sight problems maybe why the incisions are off.

What do you mean by writing what they done to my hairline?  IYO what's wrong with it??

I was very upset going through the same procedure again . Had to take holiday for that occasion , cut my hair completely,  and now wait for the regrowth 3-6 months. Its horrible but  its life sometimes  nothing we can do. 

Yes I had to go back or not doing it at all. Spent with everything almost 8000€ so touch up it in a better clinic like Ferudini,  Couto,  Keser and so on for another 1000 grafts would cost me another 4000-5500£ what is way too much for me .  

Really, does he suffer from eye sight problem? How people might know that and get such information from?!

47 minutes ago, Mr S said:

All the best for the new procedure. Just seems insane they  have now used 4300 grafts on a NW3🙃 imo 2k-2.5k should have been enough in your case.

Yea IMO if everything went good after 1st procedure  with 3073 grafts I would be really pleased. Its normal amount cos they used some grafts also for my temple peaks. Additional 1200 I would prefer to keep for the future hairloss.  Unfortunately had to use for the same area. Now my fight against the rest of my hair will have to last forever. Good that my treatment works and no side effects otherwise I would be in a very bad situation.

Hopefully decision  of adding 1200 grafts gonna  worth it and the result will be much better than the first one. 

I'm going to be honest with you as this is a public forum and you want the best opinion as possible than loved ones and the clinic telling you what you want to hear.

pre op pics before the 2nd procedure doesn't look great. It looks very bad to the eye, you will never beable to shave down because of this but things may change with the new grafts but going by what you already received not quite sure.

No thought has been considered with graft placement, multi hair grafts in the hairline making it look ruff textured and you have alot of redness due to unskilled with minimum experience working on you.

3000 grafts in the first procedure and 1200 grafts in 2nd procedure this is very amateurish and wrong. This should not be happening.

I wish you all the best but this result is just another reason why you should avoid Mr Erdogan and his clinic.

• Like 1

On 2/27/2020 at 6:39 AM, AngelOnTheEarth said:

Have checked many threads in here and noticed that many of you who had been doing ht in Asmed got the same issue like me after 1st procedure.  Had a touch up cos my gaps and lack of density behind the hairline was killing me.

Can you post your hair pre-op with Erdogan and post-op?

Angel has around 8-10k grafts in his donor. Erdogan has now used 4k grafts only 1/3 has survived. This is very bad.

But the good thing coming out of this procedure Angel now has more hair on top but it has cost him 2/3 of the grafts removed.

If you do the math that is 5000 euros waisted but if you include the touch up as a freebie Angel is only 2000 euros down overall and 3000 grafts never to be seen again.

I am not personally a fan of Erdogan hairlines they never seem to look natural , this is because incisions are done very badly. On the danish or swedish forum someone was saying Erdogan can't see very well hence why he wears glasses. I know hair transplantation is not regulated but if you going to cut skin surely doctors should have to do a eye sight test?

12 minutes ago, Hairgod said:

Angel has around 8-10k grafts in his donor. Erdogan has now used 4k grafts only 1/3 has survived. This is very bad.

But the good thing coming out of this procedure Angel now has more hair on top but it has cost him 2/3 of the grafts removed.

If you do the math that is 5000 euros waisted but if you include the touch up as a freebie Angel is only 2000 euros down overall and 3000 grafts never to be seen again.

I am not personally a fan of Erdogan hairlines they never seem to look natural , this is because incisions are done very badly. On the danish or swedish forum someone was saying Erdogan can't see very well hence why he wears glasses. I know hair transplantation is not regulated but if you going to cut skin surely doctors should have to do a eye sight test?

How do you know only a third survived ? You do realise that nobody notices Hair loss at all until 50% of hair is miniaturised. a lot more that 33% of the grafts grew , i would say at least 66% grew. 

Guys come on. We need to wait for the second surgery regrowth to judge the whole result. At the moment we can see and mark mostly the first procedure which let's be honest is very poor. 30% regrowth after 1st ht is a huge exaggeration. I could say 50-60% which is very very bad especially that most of 3-4 hair grafts have died. My donor area was 8200 but within age is getting lower. Let's say for the future I will have left around  3500 and mostly 1-2 hair grafts. Iam in a poor situation. All what I need from Dr Koray is having a good regrowth at the moment. I have been fighting hairloss for many years and was having trouble just with the front the rest maintain quite easier.  We need to wait then we can discuss more. I just wanted to share with you my unsuccessful first surgery and hoping that they are going to fix it with the second one. 

In both cases Dr Koray was doing the incisions. Being honest my hair were looking quite natural, hairline also. The problem was with the lack of density and gaps. 

That Koray wears glasses everyone knows. I do wear as well. It should not be a problem for the incision as long as he uses proper equipment for that and always might put on the contact lenses. I do not want the clinic to defend or abuse at the moment. Want to be fair and wait 6 max 9 months to judge the final result. 

Yes my touch up was free one.

I gonna add photos every month and within 5-7 months time we will see how it has been done. 

4300 grafts its way too much but fingers crossed for great effect this time cos we can not to turn back time. 

It's not an illusion if the doctor does the job badly. Angel has buzzed  down for 2nd procedure you can see very clearly how many grafts grew and the texture of the new hairline somewhat.

No point if the hair is giving a very off look.

Forums are all about the real truth, if the result looks poor, say it... instead of promoting poor work.

It's not exactly cheap paying 2.5 euros a graft for somebody supposedly meant to be a doctor with ethics to draw a hairline in under 10 minutes and make 3k incision slits in under 30 minutes. What kind of result do you honestly expect? 

I know those technicians at the Asmed clinic have very basic knowledge on what hair transplantation is all about. They would fail any test so why would you let them work on your head.

Edited by Hairgod
language

On 2/28/2020 at 10:47 PM, Hairgod said:

Really, really dumb post. There are many surgeons with eyesight problems, that is why they wear glasses and almost certainly utilize them or magnification gear used during the procedure with corrective lenses. This isn’t the year 1200.

It looks like many of the multi hairs didn’t survive, but the overall hairline and density isn’t horrible by any means.

Youre judging the density of a hair transplant by looking at his hair when buzzed to a zero guard. Yes, spoiler alert: transplanted hair from ANYONE looked at from a top angle and at a zero grade does not blend, have identical density or physically look the same as native hair. Hair transplants at a zero guard show flaws in full view, you making a judgement about it looking “very off” is idiotic and shows a lack of understanding about what hair transplants can actually achieve. 

My result after my first procedure didn’t look that much better at the same length but at a reasonable length had no density issues. When people talk about illusion of density, of course you’re not going to get that when the hair is basically shaved. 

Yes I believe OP deserved a touchup and probably yielded about 70%, but judging a hairline with zero length is laughable.

If i had unlimited donor supply i would i say hey more the merrier, do your best. But Angel doesn't have he only has 8k grafts to utilize balding and now used 4k for frontal area.

So it's not a laughable matter is it.

The doctor has screwed another person over not ethically looking after donor supply properly. If this was just the odd case i would say doctor must've had a bad day  but this is happening for some time  and no one speaking against this doctor.

Starting to think maybe the doctor is envious of patients coming into his clinic and intentionally f*ck them over for the patient to keep going back to the clinic for new techs to get more experience. Reason why i say this as we see there is a density survival issue, there is also an incision problem aswell this is done by the doctor.

I don't honestly know how this doctor is still operating with all the botched work that he is putting out.

Turkey has a big problem and this doctor is the big problem to the problem. 

Edited by Hairgod
language

3 minutes ago, Hairgod said:

Looking good so far. Can you take a picture with no angle tilt framing the face to show

Not as if you’re going to say anything nice is is HairGod . Why you hanging around Asmed threads trying to make people feel worse? 

OMG i just said something nice FFS

im hanging around all threads needing support. Asmed seem to pop up the most look at my history

Don't blame the hairgod for commenting honestly on a public forum, blame the doctor instead for putting you on here

Edited by Hairgod
spelling

6 minutes ago, Hairgod said:

OMG i just said something nice FFS

im hanging around all threads needing support. Asmed seem to pop up the most look at my history

Don't blame the hairgod for commenting honestly on a public forum, blame the doctor instead for putting you on here

Every comment you do either says something negative or is a build up to something negative. 

nobody calls you a hairgod except for yourself . We didn’t come on here because of the Dr or because of the result. You will see we were here before going for a transplant . 

one or two negative comments are appreciated, but eventually you’re just having a negative impact on the OP (happened to me) 

WTF are you going on about man.

I asked Angel to post a new face on pic to show how the hairline frames his face.

You are reading this all wrong my friend.

You have been complaining about lack of density for the past 12 months isnt that negative and the 50 others who have come and gone who have complained about asmed.

It's not all roses when we have cowboy surgeons and cowboy clinics in todays world.

You should be thankful for this forum for not derailing you 

6 hours ago, Hairgod said:

Looking good so far. Can you take a picture with no angle tilt framing the face to show

Maximum I can post is this one. Wanna stay anonymous.  Thx for understanding 

6 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

Looks good. Is this after shedding?

Yes 1 month after but still might shed more up to 2 month.

5 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

@AngelOnTheEarth what size punch was used for your surgery? What is your average hair thickness?

20200308_232103.jpg

20200211_111407.jpg