Anyone from india who has had the procedure abroad

MNIK

Hello guys , 

I am 25 years old , from india. Planning to get a procedure done with either H&W or Dr Raymond Konior. Trying to contact and know people who are from india who have had procedure done by any of these clinic or anywhere outside india. 
Any leads would be appreciated. 

Thank you! 

Have been researching for a few years now. The doctors i have mentioned above seen to be the best in this field. Haven’t found anyone in india who can match upto there standards. 
But i am still open to options. 

9 hours ago, MNIK said:

Have been researching for a few years now. The doctors i have mentioned above seen to be the best in this field. Haven’t found anyone in india who can match upto there standards. 
But i am still open to options. 

You can consider a premium option with Eugenix involving both Dr. Pradeep and Dr. Arika. They have been producing great results. 

@Loadrunner yes i have seen a few results from Eugenix they look great. But i dont know why i just dont get that genuine Vibe when i go through there results. I do not mean to offend or  hit on there hardwork . This is just my opinion and the way i feel which may be completely wrong as well. 
who knows i end up getting a procedure done by them 😛 

50 minutes ago, Dr. Glenn Charles said:

The doctors you have mentioned all do very high quality work and you will likely get a similar result form either clinic.

Hello Dr.Glenn 

Is there any other surgeon you would suggest me to research on?