FUE scheduled with Dr. Sahar Nadimi, Chicago, May 7th, 2020

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Looking great man 👊

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

• Administrators

Absolutely incredible 👏🏼

0868F3C8-4345-4BD9-877E-888C94E7AB34.jpeg

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations! I know how you feel 🙂 Amazing how long your hair actually is already!

As is this often a discussion point: I bet that you didn't think one minute about money any more and a cheaper clinic would have gotten you similar result...money comes and goes, but having you hair back is priceless IMO. 

• 2 months later...

Two days shy of a year. I really could not be happier. The new hair is still a little curly, which I kind of like.  I’ve only gotten one haircut in a year too and just let it grow.  Will take one more picture in May with it pulled back just to compare, then I’m done.  Dr. Nadimi did an absolutely amazing job and I would highly recommend her. 

CC76CC98-9251-4B70-837F-411D2F5D88ED.jpeg

8155F848-35D9-4BF0-994B-019138120B5F.jpeg

• Like 6