Best Turkish Doctor?

Irry88

Hi, I had 2700 grafts FUE 5 years ago in my temples and some of it thinned out. I’m guessing this happened because some of my transplants hairs were taken from the “non-dht resistant zones”.

anyways, I need to get my temples a bit thicker and I need help figuring out who is the best doctor and team for the job. This will be my second transplant in the same area(temples)

who are the best and give proper attention to patients?

@Irry88 I totally agree with @transplantedphil recommendation. 
Check out @Kaya hairline reconstruction by Dr. Keser (3.5€/graft) it’s amazing!
If you want a more affordable doctor go to Pekiner (2.15€/graft) and if you can broaden your horizons then go to Dr. Bruno Ferreira (2.5€/graft) in Porto/Portugal.

There are no other Turkish doctors getting the natural results we see from Keser, Pekiner and HLC. 

Remember that Turkey is the world capital of botched surgeries so I would really recommend you to chose one of the 3 best in Turkey we have recommend. 

Edited by Portugal25

Thank you guys

also my hair got thinner after 22 months. But then it thickened up, it actually goes through shedding cycles every 5 months or so. It’s weird but always ends up getting thicker to an acceptable level.

recently though I’ve been lifting weights 4 times a week, running 6 times a week and eating in a lower calorie style to build muscle and lose fat. So it must just be a phase.

im on finasteride 2 days, then avodart the third... rinse and repeat.

however I want to get my density more so when I go through my typical shed cycles it doesn’t make a big difference to me. Just worried about wasting grafts. I don’t have any crown balding, and I’m 35 years old been on meds since I was 22 years old.

@Clark.Ethan it’s true that Keser doesn’t use a microscope but he still manages to produce some amazing hairlines. However, after knowing Keser is old school (no microscope) I started recommending more often Bruno Ferreira and Pekiner.

Edited by Portugal25

Keser used very thick hairs in my hairline which is not normal and I would have thought that him as a very experienced surgeon he would knew that he needs to take hairs from the nape and behind the ears(because in those areas are thinner hairs)...

@jonnyalex  he also had HT with Keser one month before me. Maybe he can share his thoughts as well :D

Edited by Clark.Ethan

HLC seems to be the best choice from all the comments so far, I’ll get quotes from pekiner and HLC for sure

I appreciate you guys responding and helping 

50 minutes ago, Irry88 said:

HLC seems to be the best choice from all the comments so far, I’ll get quotes from pekiner and HLC for sure

I appreciate you guys responding and helping 

Without a doubt the two best choices in Turkey!