Safest (less damaging) way to get a naturally blonde-ish hair color after a HT?

I had my HT more than a year ago. I'm happy with the results. My hair is medium-light brown but in the summer due to sun exposure it can get very blonde. I really liked that effect, and being that I don't have as much free time as when I was younger to spend in the sun, I decided to use a lightening spray (Go Blonder by John Frieda). I loved that the effect was gradual, you didn't went from brown to blonde in a day. 

But after having the HT I got advised in not applying it anymore due to its harsh chemicals and peroxide. What's the best alternative? Is there something that gradually gets your hair blonder without damaging one's hair?

Maybe try a non peroxide product such as JustForMen...you apply the color and remove the product soon after applying...the shorter amount of time you leave it on, the lighter or more faint the effect will be.

Then you can gradually re-apply in a series of applications until you get to the shade you like.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...