Everything looks fine you’ve healed well. You’re about to shed the rest of the hairs and enter the 3 month waiting period before the action starts. You covered a very large area so keep that in mind and went a tad aggressive. It looks like you have a lot of multi hair grafts so that will help with density. You also have some in the front hairline which I don’t like to see but if it all grows well it won’t look too noticeable when grown out. Just be patient and stay busy to keep your mind off it (not easy I know). Good luck with everything I hope it grows well!

• Thanks 1

@shady mohamed I have to say that by looking at your 8 day pictures and doesn’t seem like a 4500 grafts surgery. The grafts   have more density in the hairline but then it’s looks like very low density in the midscalp which shouldn’t be the case had you been implanted with 4500 grafts. Also, I can see several doubles and even some triples in the hairline which is not the best if the doctor wants to achieve a natural looking hairline. 

Where did you have this surgery? 

Edited by Portugal25
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, shady mohamed said:

@Portugal25 haitplus turkey in istanbul

Never heard of that clinic nor of any reputed Doctor working there. 

Hope your results turn out ok but I wouldn’t recommend going back there for a second surgery.

Wish you all the best.