please i need ur help ,

i had my haur transplant in turkey on saturday 8th of feb 2020,

on 13th of feb ( after 5 days ) ,i noticed after Washing my head with ( care ) some of the hair shafts with the white tissue surrounding it are falling in te sink and they are still falling out eachday. without a single drop of blood

i have contacted the hospital where i have made the surgery in and the dr told me it is quite normal ,

in mean while i have contacted others drs from diffrent clinics they stated that they are follicles and they failed to be transplanted ,

please i need someone experineced Dr or patient to reply my worry FYI i havent bleed any drop of blood these are some pics for the fallen things just after my hair wash

445ce18f-5ef3-4baf-8f92-b469b6b27055.jpg

1c47302f-3d61-431e-b536-c30af15c20fa.jpg

Honestly there is no way to know until 6 months from now when the majority of grafts that survived have started growing. I won’t lie to you it’s definitely not a good thing that these hair shafts shed this early looking like this. But I have seen cases on this forum before where guys shed like this and ended up with a good result.  Either way there is nothing you can do now but take care of yourself and wait. Good luck.

• Thanks 1

It looks like some of those grafts did not have intact follicles to begin with. If they are falling out like that without any bleeding there is a good chance the where not inserted into the recipient site correctly. However, in reality if a person/Dr was not there to see directly what happened in the surgery and immediately post operatively then we can only speculate.

• Thanks 1