Dr.Bicer / 3500 Grafts FUE

Centilmen

Hi Guys,

I am an 38 year old American who have been working in Germany. 
My budget is not high and the most important thing for me is  to feel safe.
 I had contacted many clinics and got their offers.
I had  searched  for near one year and after my investigation I had decided that I wanted to get hair transplantation from a doctor who is a member of ISHRS  and  IAHRS due to the fact that I was super worried.
After some research,I called to Dr. Bicer.
 Dr Bicer answered my all questions, one by one, patiently, and I was in contact with her assistant for three months before the operation. Approximately 2 months ago, I travelled to Istanbul, the transfer and the hotel was pretty fine but its not that important for me. On the day of the operation, they did all the tests; they looked at my blood test and blood pressure. Dr. Bicer drew my hairline, and she offered three-four alternatives about it, along with them she explained the advantages and disadvantages for each. She then did my local anesthesia and showed me the punches she was going to use, the 0.7 . When she was doing my extraction , she informed me on the fact that my hair quality and tissue was fine. Dr. Bicer did the whole surgical part alone  (incision )and  she was with me all day with the nurses in other parts  and told me my neck area was going to get better gradually.
Everything is going really fine so far, thanks for all the patient comments I read online on forum pages and thank you to the organization of ISHRS and IAHRS and  German forum. I had a really safe and incredible period thanks to you, and I am delighted to share with you the whole process.

WhatsApp Image 2020-02-17 at 09.56.23.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-02-17 at 09.56.26.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-02-17 at 09.56.58.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-02-17 at 09.56.58.jpeg

Edited by Centilmen

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Administrators

Yes would love to see a final update. Although, I will say at 7 months your hair looked pretty darn good.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 10 months later...