Depressed because of my receding hairline. What is the best solution for me?

On 2/24/2020 at 4:14 AM, yeeaah said:

How many grafts do you think ill need?

@yeeaah I would say a minimum of 2000 grafts and also recommend Konior or Nadimi as they have amazing results and implant using stick&place which is considered to be one of the best technique (I’m also parcial to DHI).
However, it’s the skill of the surgeon that matters because the most advanced technique in the hands of a subpar surgeon will still generate subpar results. 

Other option would be Dr Bruno Ferreira (2.5€/graft) in Portugal he implants using Lion Implanter Pens (DHI). 

Edited by Portugal25

@yeeaah

You have quite a few responses thus far which Im sure has helped "guide" you a little with some further information. I presume that you have also used the time from your initial question to conduct further research.

Many things are objective in hair restoration. Even the most respected Doctors will use different tools and have unique approaches and their own "styles" which can be seen in their results. This is why things can be quite confusing. Ultimately you are looking for a physician with a reputation of ethical practice, standing by his patients and achieving consistently impressive results. I also understand that every patient is price conscious to some degree, which undoubtedly has some influence on our decisions.

In response to the above comment, stick and place has its potential advantages and disadvantages. To say it is the best technique, is preference or opinion. Otherwise every single physician would use it, in their favour. Which is not the case. 

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.