Hattingen Hair 4387 FUT

TrixGlendevon

5 hours ago, TrixGlendevon said:

892316058_4mpreshower.jpg.c22c32fa039668ca27611532b53824ae.jpg

@HisHairnessI would not worry. Do not judge your case by other people and their progress. Everybody's physiology is different.

@TrixGlendevon wow- thanks so much for sharing. Your words ring true. Everyone is different and it's not realistic to judge someone's X-month progress with my own. It sure is hard not to though haha!

Given your great results at 9-months, this pic at ~4.75 months gives me great hope for where I can be in a couple months. Thanks again!

• 6 months later...

Amazing work... I think I'm sold on Hattingen for when the time comes. This is the first time I've seen a HT hairline as conservative as mine was (I was 23 so it was necessary). When grown out and brushed down / forward you'd never know how conservative it is.... yours looks amazing.

Do you have a final result to post? And any updates on the crown / second procedure?

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• 1 month later...
On 5/20/2020 at 8:46 AM, mhaider1991 said:

I seem to be a bit slow grower also- almost at 6 months. See some growth in the crown but almost none in the front. Has me a bit worried. How were you in month 6?

Sorry I have not been using the forum as much since getting a warning for something stupid. At 6 months it was an improvement on pre-surgery but still pretty shitty and thin looking. How did your result turn out?

On 11/23/2020 at 10:14 AM, TommyLucchese said:

Amazing work... I think I'm sold on Hattingen for when the time comes. This is the first time I've seen a HT hairline as conservative as mine was (I was 23 so it was necessary). When grown out and brushed down / forward you'd never know how conservative it is.... yours looks amazing.

Do you have a final result to post? And any updates on the crown / second procedure?

Thanks for the compliment! Yeah I wasn't overly happy at the time when he drew the hairline but the logic was that I am not taking any meds and so it is better to have a more conservative hairline and have more density plus Sever pointed out the same thing, when brushed down/forward, you will never know how conservative it is. I am glad I went with his advice as I am very pleased with the result. 

Because of lockdown and now travel restrictions (quarantine etc.), I still haven't been to the clinic to get the final check-up and final pics but I do intend to have a second procedure on the crown. I will post the final pics when I finally make it out to the clinic and will give an update on what we discuss for the second procedure. I am having one more and then I am done, irrespective of what it looks like after. We have talked on Skype already and would like to do a 2,500 graft procedure but I want a 3,000 one as I am just having one more procedure and that is it. We will have to see if my scalp has the laxity to do a 3,000 procedure or not though.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, moldilocks said:

Trix, great to see your fantastic results.How long is the wait time for a procedure at Hattingen at the moment, do you know?

Thanks for the compliment! I am very pleased. Somebody told me via private message that it is currently 6 months (I would email them to confirm though) but cancellations happen, mine was a cancellation, so I would just email every week and ask. I think with countries going back into lockdown, cancellations are even more likely at the moment too. 

On 5/20/2020 at 4:46 AM, mhaider1991 said:

I seem to be a bit slow grower also- almost at 6 months. See some growth in the crown but almost none in the front. Has me a bit worried. How were you in month 6?

Wow no growth on the front after 6 months must be terrifying.  Poor guy never came back to the forum after that post, I hope things got better. 

Edited by JohnBob

13 hours ago, JohnBob said:

Wow no growth on the front after 6 months must be terrifying.  Poor guy never came back to the forum after that post, I hope things got better. 

The fact he didn't come back means he probably did end up with a good result and he will just be out enjoying his new hair. If it was a shit result he would be here looking for solutions/asking for advice

On 1/1/2021 at 7:39 PM, TrixGlendevon said:

Thanks for the compliment! Yeah I wasn't overly happy at the time when he drew the hairline but the logic was that I am not taking any meds and so it is better to have a more conservative hairline and have more density plus Sever pointed out the same thing, when brushed down/forward, you will never know how conservative it is. I am glad I went with his advice as I am very pleased with the result. 

Because of lockdown and now travel restrictions (quarantine etc.), I still haven't been to the clinic to get the final check-up and final pics but I do intend to have a second procedure on the crown. I will post the final pics when I finally make it out to the clinic and will give an update on what we discuss for the second procedure. I am having one more and then I am done, irrespective of what it looks like after. We have talked on Skype already and would like to do a 2,500 graft procedure but I want a 3,000 one as I am just having one more procedure and that is it. We will have to see if my scalp has the laxity to do a 3,000 procedure or not though.

What do you think of their crown work? Also - how long did it take for them to reply to your online consultation submission / first email? I got in touch last week but still haven't heard back

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

46 minutes ago, TommyLucchese said:

What do you think of their crown work? Also - how long did it take for them to reply to your online consultation submission / first email? I got in touch last week but still haven't heard back

Crown is good for the amount of grafts put in. I just need to ruffle it up a bit but it definitely needs a second pass. It is on my list of things to do for 2021.

Off the top of my head I can't remember but yeah reasonably quickly - I know they have just moved house and also with Xmas and New Year, maybe they are not back up to full speed yet. Did you email Reka or Sever?

3 minutes ago, TrixGlendevon said:

Crown is good for the amount of grafts put in. I just need to ruffle it up a bit but it definitely needs a second pass. It is on my list of things to do for 2021.

Off the top of my head I can't remember but yeah reasonably quickly - I know they have just moved house and also with Xmas and New Year, maybe they are not back up to full speed yet. Did you email Reka or Sever?

Oh ok yeah that makes sense... no just the info@hattingen address. Thanks for the info.

Good to hear it's a good result and you're happy enough with them to go back. 

Edited by TommyLucchese
Manners - forgot to say thanks!