Dr.Hasson vs Dr. Rahal - cant decide!!

Hello All- so I started researching hair transplants almost 4 years ago. At that time, it seemed that Dr. Rahal came up as the best for FUT and in general. 3 years ago I put down a $1500 deposit for Dr.Rahal but due to somethings, I was not able to have the surgery. 

Now, after those 4 years, based on my research it seems Dr. Hasson is the best. I  am really focused on getting a dense hairline and at first that was my reasoning to go with the “King of Hairlines.” But I am now very torn! Do I go back to Dr.Rahal or just forget about the deposit and choose Hasson. Am I being crazy or had Dr. Hasson really jumped over Dr. Rahal. Please help me decide!

i would avoid fut if you can. is it only because of cost? both are great doctors. both know for hairlines. though both have very different styles. what are you after? best advice i can give is to meet people in person with similar results you want and make a decision. 

Some patients are not good candidates for FUE and a more more comprehensive clinic will offer both to be able to help a wider variety of patients. Most clinics that know a potential patient is not a great candidate for FUE but would be for FUT will still not refer patient to a clinic that offers FUT. I am not sure what kind of candidate you are for either procedure. You should be able to get your deposit back.

Thank you all for your great insights! The reason I am preferring a FUT is because the extent of what I think my hair loss will be. My father is a norwood 6 and I am pretty sure I am going to be that. Yeah am already at a 3, approaching 4. Thus, based on my research, I wanted to do FUT for my first one so not disprupt my donor area as much as possible to have enough in the “tank” for a future procedure. 

I don’t think I can get my deposit back as Rahals reps said they are phasing out FUT but still offer it for people that had previous quotes. I wont lie, I was a bit turned off by the fact that the clinic was going this way and im now more inclined to Dr. Hasson as I know even in the future I would have the 2 options to chooses from. Also just based on what I am reading on the site, it seems H&W is just more consistent and overall a better doc than rahal. I don’t mind loosing my $1500 deposit as this is a life time and permanent decision and much more leaning towards Hasson. Who knows, maybe they will offer to cover the cost of my deposit to go with them over rahal :)